DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
15. Go to the outside of Rachels apartment in Old Quarter(Nightime), Markus should be outside there and you get the pink weed from him
18. I believe that its from the old version
Thanks bro
7 + 8+11 morgan and carol and Bob are loops they can be finished if you know which variable to change
Pinky work should be available after you go see Maria's sister when asking for loan,you can go sat.
pink week talk markus in alley in old quarter at night
You see morgan dad when you go to police station with morgan/mc to find out address of Yahaira
Well, looks like its time to backup saves and try to play with variables... Thank you

Reactions: chicho1958

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Quick question, on the Book of Faces for Maria it says to go to the pool in my house in the morning, but whenever I do, nobody is there and nothing happens. Am I supposed to do something else first or something?
Thanks!

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks bro

Well, looks like its time to backup saves and try to play with variables... Thank you
Not sure myself how to unlock them but when trying out a complete save, or rather a cheat save with everything unlocked from an earlier version. It has 4 other partners unlocked as well that you didn't list.

The Green, The Harris, Bob Clayton and Monica Grimmes. Again unsure on how to unlock them but they all show up in the bottom as 4 faces and they work in a way that if you call any of them it instantly leads into a sex scene.

Reactions: chicho1958

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Not sure myself how to unlock them but when trying out a complete save, or rather a cheat save with everything unlocked from an earlier version. It has 4 other partners unlocked as well that you didn't list.

The Green, The Harris, Bob Clayton and Monica Grimmes. Again unsure on how to unlock them but they all show up in the bottom as 4 faces and they work in a way that if you call any of them it instantly leads into a sex scene.
Those people are your employers in babysitting job. It's accessible via your phone-jobs list and fully passable except 1 minor bug. Don't want to spoil too much, i'll leave its solution to you.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

smartphone/jobs, sat and sun call 1 hour before schedule

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
People help how I do to leave my shoes to spy on Laura when she uses the computer
10am, enter home from front yard, use drawer right near the entrance.
PS Use search plz. This question is answered a million times in this thread.

berxwedan84

Feb 5, 2020
Guys, how do I date Allison? I can't find her anywhere and I don't have her number. Also I can't use YouTV, it tells me that I need a PC. Where do I buy the PC? The one in my room doesn't seem to work.

Guy Who has saved before going to join the gang?
First save is where you choose your gang. I'm attaching my complete save folder.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes