ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How many girls can you get pregnant so far? And do any of them ever get brought up again in a conversation?
Think I've done about 90-95% of everything in the game and so far I only know of two instances of pregnancy also nothing about them is brought up.

One is during Beth's quest you will sleep with Mrs. Jordan this is a mandatory sex scene and it will result in impregnating Mrs. Jordan.

The second one is during Jet's quest in it you will come across a woman blindfolded and in bondage gear, I think she's Jet's cousin but I can't remember, anyhow if you decide to rape her you'll impregnate her and get a litte bit of bad karma.

These are the two pregnancy scenes I know of. In The other version of this game you could supossedly impregnate your step sister Amy, so pretty sure this will be carried over eventually.

aisuru hikari

Sep 4, 2017
What version of the game you were using? And were you using the compress, as this is a compress patch
Feel free to PM me so we wouldn't spam the thread if you need assistance.

You are not suppose to get any error, once you are using the compress version 0.8 and above. The patch will work as it updates v0.8.0 and above to latest v0.8.2 along with the missing images the game has.
A mi tambien me sale un error
guys please add an english translation when you ask or reply
it's an rule
Sorry, I did not know what to comment in English but for the next question regarding the game I will make sure it is in English

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi guys. I've finished current content (at last, I believe so) and still have some questions. I remind you that I solved old v2.1 earlier but didn't follow the revamp since v00022 or like that. I'm sure most of my questions were answered somewhere in this thread, but it's hard to find and unable to realize what version they're describing sometimes. Maybe one of the whales here could give us some time and answer them point by point, is there a bug, an unfinished quest, non-implemented feature or am I just too dumb to pass it... Let's start.
1. Turner - quest finished, all poses at her home and sex at school unlocked, but BoF still has no "finished" entry;
2. Jordan - all poses unlocked, but there's no BoF entry and school sex is not availaible;
3. Charles&Lizzy - YT and quest progression look disabled by BoN in current version;
4. Marckus - Noah content finished, Alison do anything in bed, Noah+Alison and Sharon+Alison content available, but BoF still says something about dating Alison and progressing Noah's scenes;
5. Rachel - BoF quest log isn't shown, all scenes and school sex availaible;
6. Pam - no "finished" entry in BoF;
7. Morgan - a mysterious "cube" entry in BoF;
8. Carol - still on last "4 dates" stage, more then 40 successful dates performed, anal is not availaible, but she's fuckable at school;
9. Daisy - BoF entry "dates and events" persists, but i think i've seen all her content, including home and school;
10. Beth - same thing (as for Beth, Daisy and Alison - maybe I should do all the dates content to enclose BoF questlog?);
11. Bob's babysitting - no "finished" questlog;
12. Medical work - can I fuck principal? I've completed all 4 patients quests, opened all investigation and nurse content;
13. Amaria's work - is there any H content here?
14. Pinky work - is it available at all? if yes, how could I unlock it (Maria's questline completed) -(solved, it should be weekend night);
15. Can't start pink weed quest (cat lady and Debbie finished). When and where it starts? (three guys in HNE at night say me nothing new);
16. Should I do all variations of Maria's dates? I think I've seen 5 of them;
17. When and where exactly can I see beach and park content for Maria at v0.8.2?
18. It seemed to me to see something about Morgan/Amaria event and Morgan's Dad content somewhere at forum. Am I right?
Thanks for reading this bullshit and thanks in advance for possible answer.

Last edited:

EdgyName

Jul 22, 2017
Hi guys. I've finished current content (at last, I believe so) and still have some questions. I remind you that I solved old v2.1 earlier but didn't follow the revamp since v00022 or like that. I'm sure most of my questions were answered somewhere in this thread, but it's hard to find and unable to realize what version they're describing sometimes. Maybe one of the whales here could give us some time and answer them point by point, is there a bug, an unfinished quest, non-implemented feature or am I just too dumb to pass it... Let's start.
1. Turner - quest finished, all poses at her home and sex at school unlocked, but BoF still has no "finished" entry;
2. Jordan - all poses unlocked, but there's no BoF entry and school sex is not availaible;
3. Charles&Lizzy - YT and quest progression look disabled by BoN in current version;
4. Marckus - Noah content finished, Alison do anything in bed, Noah+Alison and Sharon+Alison content available, but BoF still says something about dating Alison and progressing Noah's scenes;
8. Carol - still on last "4 dates" stage, more then 40 successful dates performed, anal is not availaible, but she's fuckable at school;
9. Daisy - BoF entry "dates and events" persists, but i think i've seen all her content, including home and school;
10. Beth - same thing (as for Beth, Daisy and Alison - maybe I should do all the dates content to enclose BoF questlog?);
12. Medical work - can I fuck principal? I've completed all 4 patients quests, opened all investigation and nurse content;
14. Pinky work - is it available at all? if yes, how could I unlock it (Maria's questline completed) -(solved, it should be weekend night);
15. Can't start pink weed quest (cat lady and Debbie finished). When and where it starts? (three guys in HNE at night say me nothing new);
17. When and where exactly can I see beach and park content for Maria at v0.8.2?
18. It seemed to me to see something about Morgan/Amaria event and Morgan's Dad content somewhere at forum. Am I right?
15. Go to the outside of Rachels apartment in Old Quarter(Nightime), Markus should be outside there and you get the pink weed from him
18. I believe that its from the old version

Reactions: DrMage

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
7 + 8+11 morgan and carol and Bob are loops they can be finished if you know which variable to change
Pinky work should be available after you go see Maria's sister when asking for loan,you can go sat.
pink week talk markus in alley in old quarter at night
You see morgan dad when you go to police station with morgan/mc to find out address of Yahaira

Reactions: DrMage
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes