chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
question, how do you upload video? xD
I think I managed to get to the which type you want to upload, but I forgot how I got there lols
click on u tube icon,but don't worry lizzete quests not active,even thou on a few updats back you could talk with her,game was giving you errors and Symphony of the night found out how to get by them,still gave errors the moreyou talked to her,that quest line isn't implemented,so don't worry,maybe next update by new years

zanaar

Oct 13, 2019
hey someone help i cant find maria in the pool in morning the hint says to go to pool in the house but i cant change to swim dress

maxnen

Aug 23, 2017
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM: WHEN THE POPE RETURNS HOME THE PROTAGONIST IS WITH MARIA AND ASKS HIM TO DRESS ... WHAT SHOULD I DO THERE

BECAUSE I CAN'T GET HOW TO DRESS AND NEITHER LET ME GO DOWN TO THE SECOND FLOOR

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
lewdking114
TheMaleGardevoir

Download the compress patch at the compress post, size about 30MB. This would fix the issue

Anyone getting a similar error ?
This can be fix easily but can be cause by a few things. I need to know some things first if you want me to help you.
PM me if you need assistance.
If you already figured it out then (y)

How to extract and run for my new life revamp. I can't do it

Then after extracting, go into the new folder that was created and double click on "Game.exe"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TheMaleGardevoir

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
if you in new home you can't finish Nadine,because 1 of her quests is at 4am in old house
I already had finished Nadine. But for some reason her profile simple disappeared from Book of Faces and i could trigger that firts event in Chinatown no problem.

12Oppaistle

Nov 4, 2020
I already had finished Nadine. But for some reason her profile simple disappeared from Book of Faces and i could trigger that firts event in Chinatown no problem.
That happened to me too. Probably a good idea not to go to the triad club after finishing Nadines quest or maybe do her quest after the triad missions. Someone could test this out please. Or tell bon to fix it

Reactions: chicho1958

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
click on u tube icon,but don't worry lizzete quests not active,even thou on a few updats back you could talk with her,game was giving you errors and Symphony of the night found out how to get by them,still gave errors the moreyou talked to her,that quest line isn't implemented,so don't worry,maybe next update by new years
yeah, I can get in the youtube page.
But nothing I click there gives me the upload options anymore.
Which is weird, I got to it once and it tells me I need more items to upload.
But now I can't get it to show up anymore

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Quick question, I just swapped the burritos during the school game. When Shirley asks about it, should I tell the truth or lie or does it not make a difference?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That happened to me too. Probably a good idea not to go to the triad club after finishing Nadines quest or maybe do her quest after the triad missions. Someone could test this out please. Or tell bon to fix it
All my games I always do Nadine before doing Triad, I always try get rid girls/guys/jobs/side quests/babysitter outta the way as soon posible

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah, I can get in the youtube page.
But nothing I click there gives me the upload options anymore.
Which is weird, I got to it once and it tells me I need more items to upload.
But now I can't get it to show up anymore
If I remember Bon took it out same as Lizzette,because in previous version you could talk to her but gave errors,let me check my game see if it might be on your side error. Just checked it and even got those 5-6 games they have hidden but doesn't upload,maybe in later updates

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes