chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, i'm already doing all quests/interactions with everyone
Thx a lot (y)

Edit
Btw, i have Lizzy's quest to go to the game store, but there's nothing there to do...also, it's probably story related, but my youtv has only one vid and rep doesn't increase...is it after in the story?
not this version,just ignore it

Reactions: BadCasual

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I have a full save for version 0.82 for the Russians. I would be willing to exchange it for a full save from one of the other gangs.

bhawani

Jul 1, 2018
I have a full save for version 0.82 for the Russians. I would be willing to exchange it for a full save from one of the other gangs.
Yes with gentlemans but i dont know is complete or not because some gallery part missing and carol quest not completed. Can you upload save file?

Reactions: chicho1958

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
guys, is it necessary to find the pic in dr.robinson pc? i understand the deal after 3 interaction, but since i didn't find it, i'm wondering if i now missed something that fit into story

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
this one is from hospital,after he got beat up,didn't want continue so you could finish,cat lady cats feed,just talk to her,didn't do side quests,markus/lady in amalia supermarket,all other girls/guys/jobs done
thx sad dont want to finihs them but if one day you finih everything for gentleman i will gadly take it thx my man

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes