vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
In morgan story it says (take the elevator and go to Basement) but when i go to his hous no one is there may someone tell where can I find the elevator ??
not exactly sure but i think u shall go to hospital he are there

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Couple of quick questions. 1. Does it make a difference if you tell Lucy the truth or not when she asks about your family? 2. I got up to the part where you have to look for packages around town for Sarah's story but doesn't tell you where they are now. Does anyone know where they spawn or is it random?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Couple of quick questions. 1. Does it make a difference if you tell Lucy the truth or not when she asks about your family? 2. I got up to the part where you have to look for packages around town for Sarah's story but doesn't tell you where they are now. Does anyone know where they spawn or is it random?
!st question is up to you,all my play through's always told her truth and 2nd question, you will get a pop up message telling you where to go,just don't go clicking fast like most do and come here asking where they at,just read the message

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes