munkiepower

Aug 20, 2018
Not sure if this is the place to ask but i was wondering with wich program the renders and animations are made, doesn't look like the standard 3dcg games on here wich i think are made with DAZ. i know the core rpg is made with rpg maker. was just wondering if anyone knew how he made his characters etc.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Not sure if this is the place to ask but i was wondering with wich program the renders and animations are made, doesn't look like the standard 3dcg games on here wich i think are made with DAZ. i know the core rpg is made with rpg maker. was just wondering if anyone knew how he made his characters etc.
He uses TK17 with the hook 5 graphics plugin: LINK

someone have a save in the party? i dont want play the from the beginning

Check chicho1958 post; you can also credit him at his post : LINK

Last edited:

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Any knows where going after talk with markus and morgan in the new house about the truth of father mc??
Go downstairs to the pool. You will automatically begin a quest for Maria. You can go upstairs while she's changing and have a scene with her if you wish. Save first before entering her room because the choice you make is important.

Reactions: LIONREX

veedra2

Oct 5, 2017
yo does anyone know how to edit the text of the game?, the spelling mistakes are bugging me and i wanna try to do something about it.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can any pass me img/pictures/K2Maria001png from compressed version pls?
You would continuous get missing files at certain points, I suggest you download either the FULL v0.8.2
OR compress v0.8 and its update patch v0.8.2.
Once you did either options, you would not have any missing images as both are completed with no missing images error.

If your using the compress, download the update patch v0.8.2 it is only 30.5 MB
It contains some of the missing images that the dev updated along with other fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: LIONREX

mvx7

Nov 13, 2018
In morgan story it says (take the elevator and go to Basement) but when i go to his hous no one is there may someone tell where can I find the elevator ??

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes