chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have a bug with the JET mission where I have to call Nesrot, but she's on the way of the club and I can't progress. Someone help me, thanks
click w bug fix/unlock character and click unlock/walk threw her then do same and lock character or send me save i'll do it

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
Killing or give money to that maid i cant remember her name correctly yahari i think what will happend and have effect on story?

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
Jack was cool and open minded when he reallize his son had intercourse with aunt maggie dont do anything but i shocked when he saw him with maria try to kill him!!! I thought he will come and begin compliments his son but no he tried kill him lol

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
sigh.... Downloaded the version from the main page.
Got stuck with the TVlaura02.png loading error.
Tried all the fix I can found here and nothing worked.
Help?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Now that i think about it...are there any missable events/scenes connected to game date? Like if you're on 9/28 instead of 9/25
Just 1 scene you can miss with nadine,1 of her quests has to b in your old home,so before moving to new house I strongly suggest you finish her quest line,don't worry to much about main quests,do the girls/guys quests

Reactions: BadCasual

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Just 1 scene you can miss with nadine,1 of her quests has to b in your old home,so before moving to new house I strongly suggest you finish her quest line,don't worry to much about main quests,do the girls/guys quests
Yeah, i'm already doing all quests/interactions with everyone
Thx a lot (y)

Edit
Btw, i have Lizzy's quest to go to the game store, but there's nothing there to do...also, it's probably story related, but my youtv has only one vid and rep doesn't increase...is it after in the story?

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
There's some kind of list on the girls you can get pregnant? I really have no fucking idea what's happening most of the time in the game.

And more specifically, can you get Maria pregnant? If yes (probably is), in which scene?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes