mans23

Dec 26, 2017
you forgot attach file,but it isn't a bug,just forgot what time you have to go or if you go at all,since I ain't got your save can't really tell
Thanks for the answer! I tried to come at different times, there is no way to enter, the book search quest is active ... I do not know why the file was not attached. Now I've attached it for sure :)

Reactions: chicho1958

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
It's in school when they steal her uniform,you got long way to go,it's after party
actuallly im way past the party, but strangely enough I did do something in the locker that must have been the queue to get the dress, also should I just send my save? I'm at the end of the current update new house and everything and If the threesomes with pam count then yeah i should have completed nadines stuff.

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
bandicam 2020-12-16 03-39-11-173.png
Guys, I don't know why this hint is coming up, although I've completed this quest and I was also going through the objects. Can someone please tell is it a bug or I've messed something up.

OlyWood89

Dec 15, 2020
Hi !
I'm new here and on this game, and first I wouldlike to say I love this game !

But now I have a little problem in : My main quest is "Go to street and talk with Marckus" and I don't find him. I found him but he said "I'm here to sell weed" and that's all.

Anyone to resolve this problem ?

Thank you !

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I did bugfix but game hint is still bugging me.
I tried putting variables from my game but nothing,but let me ask you a question are you using latest version?,There's morgan bug and babysitter bob bug also,I can fix those,but didn't want touch those you still have a lot stuff to do,ignore daisy bug,keep dating her,giving her gift,same as her mom,maybe when all hearts full will change,my game has all hearts full

Reactions: Kraken Bender

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi !
I'm new here and on this game, and first I wouldlike to say I love this game !

But now I have a little problem in : My main quest is "Go to street and talk with Marckus" and I don't find him. I found him but he said "I'm here to sell weed" and that's all.

Anyone to resolve this problem ?

Thank you !
as soon you walk out your home make a left and keep going,he next to bus stop in street

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the answer! I tried to come at different times, there is no way to enter, the book search quest is active ... I do not know why the file was not attached. Now I've attached it for sure :)
You have good game going on,doing girls quests as soon you get them ,just keep going school,if I recall that quest should pop any day,didn't want to do them because didn't want spoil your game

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
I tried putting variables from my game but nothing,but let me ask you a question are you using latest version?,There's morgan bug and babysitter bob bug also,I can fix those,but didn't want touch those you still have a lot stuff to do,ignore daisy bug,keep dating her,giving her gift,same as her mom,maybe when all hearts full will change,my game has all hearts full
Yes, I'm using latest version and thanks for the tip.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes