anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Nope. It happened in the last event when the game told me to have 2 successful dates with her. I had to go on something like 15 dates until it triggered. This is after that when the game tells me to have 4 successful dates. I don't know how to trigger it this time.
Well yes her date mechanic is slightly more annoying compare to the other girls especially for players that went in blind (no guide or walkthrough) like you (& me). With enough trials & errors, i can safely assume it depends on your actions with her during the date. There're 3 different periods; hug & kiss, kiss & touch OR touch & kiss, then touch & lewd. After you've touch & lewd her & get a kiss at the end & get invited to her place, then it should count towards a successful date.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No i didn't get the save from page 1, my save 1 was played the whole game from the very beginning & what do you meant by "checking your save you got bugged morgan quests"? I explained that bug in my post already & that was the reason to send my save to you for patch up remember?
Remember this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-82-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4722805. You already knew about the bug & suggested to send the save file so why checking it again? I don't get it.
I can't remember everyone I help,seems like I didn't fix it and you know why because you never sent me the save
Also is there a way to change the language setting in the party, everyone speaking spanish & i don't understand anything.
sorry sent you spanish version,click esc/item/item essential/phone/bottom left icon,where you change background,here's english version

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nope. It happened in the last event when the game told me to have 2 successful dates with her. I had to go on something like 15 dates until it triggered. This is after that when the game tells me to have 4 successful dates. I don't know how to trigger it this time.
your dates have to be perfect,use dating guide from page 1,also you can take her to beach,thats where I took her because its the most expensive,if you having issues send me save I'll bang her for you......uppps I mean I'll do the dates for you (and bang her) :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How many fucking dates do you have to go on with Carol? I've been to like a million of them and it always ends with being "an incredible night". I always choose the most expensive places and gifts and choose all the right answers. I must've spent more than 50k on her. Still, the game tells me to complete 4 successful dates with her. WTF?!!
send me save I'll finish your dates,your relationship with her has to be high,I'll just buff the variable dating so even if date is the worst I'll make it seem like you took her around the world :)

Reactions: mans23

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
After laura helped with drawing, I went to the bathroom after talking to maria while entering the bathroom but I cannot click there is no yellow sign or anything please help
download fix from sotn or press esc/item/essential item/click phone/close sparkles should be in shower,do same for laura too

Reactions: Wolfdarkdeath

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
here with global,but don't need it as long you have a save in the slot my save is
Thx i overwritten the slot & the party save works, funny enough i did use your global file to see if the garage bug still lit up. Welp, it's still there.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I can't remember everyone I help,seems like I didn't fix it and you know why because you never sent me the save

sorry sent you spanish version,click esc/item/item essential/phone/bottom left icon,where you change background,here's english version
My bad, do you want me to PM you the saves? I did ping you to a post with my saves attached & i thought you already downloaded them for a patch. This is the post:https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-82-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4731084.

Ehsan021

Dec 15, 2020
So after my dad gives me a betting for banging maria the story ends? Also i choose to help gentelmans so i click in the question mark but keep saying there is no more contract available

Ehsan021

Dec 15, 2020
Guys is there a pdf file or something for all the characters date guide? I cant remember whats color or movie for witch one and cant have a successful date

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes