mvx7

Nov 13, 2018
guys at morgan house he opens the door for me but no one is home and the mission says that i have to use an elevator but where is it ??

Reactions: chicho1958

Wolfdarkdeath

Mar 26, 2020
After laura helped with drawing, I went to the bathroom after talking to maria while entering the bathroom but I cannot click there is no yellow sign or anything please help

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have a bug. After completing the first Daisy's quest(helping daisy's mom with burrito) the mc can go through objects. There is a way to solve the problem?
click w/bug fix/unlock player and lock him or if you using the other mode the one you click number 1 unclick the clip one,where you control stats/stats/variables/items/stats....there one that starts with c,i'll check your save anyway

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have a bug. After completing the first Daisy's quest(helping daisy's mom with burrito) the mc can go through objects. There is a way to solve the problem?
yep I was right,click bug fixer,character stuck then click lock :) also why you have speed so high,use sotn mod has teleport you gonna use so many shoes walking around you gonna need 3 jobs to pay for them :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i got stuck in the dream how to pass it ?? help
when you talk to girl you need find sparkles inside house or garage,each time you find a sparkle you talk to that person,it's talk/sparkle/talk/sparkle..... all but Maria for her when you talk to her you go to kitchen and grab knife then look around house till you see a running shadow and stab it,no need grab knife all the time just talk/stab

Reactions: mvx7

mvx7

Nov 13, 2018
when you talk to girl you need find sparkles inside house or garage,each time you find a sparkle you talk to that person,it's talk/sparkle/talk/sparkle..... all but Maria for her when you talk to her you go to kitchen and grab knife then look around house till you see a running shadow and stab it,no need grab knife all the time just talk/stab

thanks a lot

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
just make sure theres a save in same slot as my save and over write it,also was checking your save you got bugged morgan quests,looks like you got that save from saves on page 1.I always save on all 24 slots at start game that way don't have to worry if there's a save in that slot
No i didn't get the save from page 1, my save 1 was played the whole game from the very beginning & what do you meant by "checking your save you got bugged morgan quests"? I explained that bug in my post already & that was the reason to send my save to you for patch up remember?
Remember this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-82-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4722805. You already knew about the bug & suggested to send the save file so why checking it again? I don't get it.

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
The best explanation for her designs i could think of is she must have gotten the tats in the around the 2000~ (she met Jack wayyy back after all) & back then they're probably considered as cool/badass or something. They probably are permanent tats as well, which meant removing them would be bitch to do so she just decided to keep them, cut her hair short so she can look punk-like & match with those tats. This sounds very reasonable in my opinion.
I agree

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
your save is ok,that's as far you can get,too many annoying bugs,like the garage one,gonna send you a save from the party so you can see all scenes,you don't need anything,got it all already,you can bag carol,sandra,brenda,pam,nadine, eat markus sister pussy,get a hand job from necstor sister,for sarah scenes theres 4,lock bathroom door,switch drinks/don't lock bathroom door,don't switch drinks,lock bathroom doors but don't switch drinks/and last drink the mix
Also is there a way to change the language setting in the party, everyone speaking spanish & i don't understand anything.

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
How many fucking dates do you have to go on with Carol? I've been to like a million of them and it always ends with being "an incredible night". I always choose the most expensive places and gifts and choose all the right answers. I must've spent more than 50k on her. Still, the game tells me to complete 4 successful dates with her. WTF?!!

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
How many fucking dates do you have to go on with Carol? I've been to like a million of them and it always ends with being "an incredible night". I always choose the most expensive places and gifts and choose all the right answers. I must've spent more than 50k on her. Still, the game tells me to complete 4 successful dates with her. WTF?!!
Did she tell you to go to her place at the bus stop in the end? If she did then that count as a successful date.

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
Did she tell you to go to her place at the bus stop in the end? If she did then that count as a successful date.
Nope. It happened in the last event when the game told me to have 2 successful dates with her. I had to go on something like 15 dates until it triggered. This is after that when the game tells me to have 4 successful dates. I don't know how to trigger it this time.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes