Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone know who Beth is and how I get started on their content? Also I can't ring the bell to get in Daisy's house anymore and I don't know why.

Jan 2, 2019
Guys can someone please help me? i remember there was a game or 2 which have the exact same models and style as my new life but i can remember which it was. Please help im really thinking hard for this one. I know that one of them was abandoned

Last edited:

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know who Beth is and how I get started on their content? Also I can't ring the bell to get in Daisy's house anymore and I don't know why.
Beth is the black girl in school, Mike's girlfriend and Daisy's friend. You can get started on her content by doing the school quests. It will start after the game tells you to take some music classes (or was it after the football match?) well after one of these events.

Anyway, guys, how much Lucy content is in this game as of the last update? the game tells me to progress Maria content in order for Lucy's content to be available but I've done all her quests.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Beth is the black girl in school, Mike's girlfriend and Daisy's friend. You can get started on her content by doing the school quests. It will start after the game tells you to take some music classes (or was it after the football match?) well after one of these events.

Anyway, guys, how much Lucy content is in this game as of the last update? the game tells me to progress Maria content in order for Lucy's content to be available but I've done all her quests.
i think the update ends here

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018

okay but do you know if I can reactivate the beth stuff if im at the end of the current game? and what about the daisy lockout?

Reactions: chicho1958

Douradinho66

Oct 5, 2019
go to #3 donwtown south in the early morning.

At carol's mission, after Eric's part, I got stuck, I try to go to that address but nothing happens

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Can any pass me pls img/pictures/3MQ877.png and img/pictures/3MQ876 from compressed version please??

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys, I know I'm late but I think there is a sex scene between Sarah and Christian. If it is, then Is it avoidable or not. Sorry for my bad English.

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, I know I'm late but I think there is a sex scene between Sarah and Christian. If it is, then Is it avoidable or not. Sorry for my bad English.
There's a scene at the part where he can fuck Sarah. You can avoid this. Don't know about any other scenes that may exist.

when i start the game, the menu where the girl dance is full of lags and it is difficult choose.
how to fix this problem?
Make sure there are no saves present upon starting, start a new game and save fresh. should be fine after that

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
it's a bug,send me save i'll put the no more content
Okay here's my save, there're other bugs in it as well like the Hornet's garage quest will lit up again if i try to view the scenes in the phone. Also on Thursday, Marina keep telling me Lucy is around even though there's no one in the area.
I missed all of the party scenes coz i went in the game blind, didn't know there're party scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
aunt Maggie in last version wasn't pretty than revamp version? she have cool personality in revamp but her face especially hairs I don't think so
The best explanation for her designs i could think of is she must have gotten the tats in the around the 2000~ (she met Jack wayyy back after all) & back then they're probably considered as cool/badass or something. They probably are permanent tats as well, which meant removing them would be bitch to do so she just decided to keep them, cut her hair short so she can look punk-like & match with those tats. This sounds very reasonable in my opinion.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes