Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
No hablo inglés pero espero que alguien que hable español me responda, que paso con la versión de android? En el inicio aparece en blanco, estuve leyendo un poco por aquí y dice que me instale el joyroid, lo instale pero el juego no me corre bien, antes lo jugaba con el APK pero no se podía poner el mod para poder guardar algunas escenas
you can try to use JoiPlayer, i dont know which phone you have, but if he inst very good, you can try to disable some things that increase the look of the game, like light or things that make the game "heavy". You will have to understand a little bit of programing, if you dont know, try looking for help in JoiPlayer page here in f95zone, just use the search bar, they have a link for the discord group, the joiplayer developer is here, i dont remember his name, but when i was using joiplayer in phone he was very active in discord and was helping every one there with this type of problem. good luck.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
you gonna run into some bugs,here a fix to 2 of them,credit goes to Symphony of the night he made the fix NOT Bon. Both files go into data folder
Bro I asked you like 5 times already to link to post and stop attaching it every time, you also do that with the cheat mod also.
Nobody better blame me if you get bugs for using outdated fixes and mod like last time

All those mass PM will be ignored if this is the case.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No hablo inglés pero espero que alguien que hable español me responda, que paso con la versión de android? En el inicio aparece en blanco, estuve leyendo un poco por aquí y dice que me instale el joyroid, lo instale pero el juego no me corre bien, antes lo jugaba con el APK pero no se podía poner el mod para poder guardar algunas escenas
Use Joiplay with the main version of the game or compress. The android apk works by itself and nothing else is needed. Install and runs fine. If you have previous android version before v0.7.8.1, you would need to uninstall it first then install latest version. While compatibility is high, it may not run on some phones/tablet.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Bro I asked you like 5 times already to link to post and stop attaching it every time, you also do that with the cheat mod also.
Nobody better blame me if you get bugs for using outdated fixes and mod like last time

All those mass PM will be ignored if this is the case.
I always download your latest version,I don't know how to link and don't worry won't happen again,anytime someone has a bug I'll ignore the post and let you handle it

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I always download your latest version,I don't know how to link and don't worry won't happen again,anytime someone has a bug I'll ignore the post and let you handle it
No one say to ignore anyone post relating to bug, I just kindly asked you many times to link.
I even showed you before via post below which you did link a few post after then stopped.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-82-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4641007

There are many reasons why from not letting the post die, to instructions and extra information , updates, which version it is meant to be used on and credit/thanks. So many use the fix yet only one person thanked me :rolleyes:. BTW major thanks Jackbite , nice to see my time wasn't wasted.

When you dont link to post, I alone get all the backlash and mass pm when things go wrong. Last time many people blame me when it wasn't even my fault, just because they used a outdated fix / mod. My inbox had tons of messages.
Anyone can make these fixes or mods, it just to simple. I will stick to one thing, you guys wait till the creator fix bugs or like I say it is simple, someone else will fix it.

Your the main person that helps people in the thread. But its your decision. If no one post, I will post when those members get those bugs. Anyway I wouldn't spam the thread with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD69-1

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can't see you like this bro, just drop the port
Yeah the port will be drop along with other things. But I know some members who want the port and keeps messaging me. I will still port it for them. And might not release a public version, shifting everyone to use Joiplay. After final release then will release a final android version. Thats if this game will ever end.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD69-1

sham23456

Dec 10, 2018
just after doing a pam quest and it telling me to go back to the roof top? but all its doing is a heart with no one there. any help?

batanegra

May 8, 2017
anyone know how do i complete the scenes with Pam, Nadine and Mrs Jordan so i can see them in school? i already did all the actions with all of them, and before that was needed, but with this 3 is not like that

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
it wont let me attach the file dont know how to change it
You could zip the file and attach it

OR

Use a save-editor and change variable 18 to 181, load back the save and click on the vent. It should work.

Make sure to backup save in case shit happens

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes