chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
No matter how much I scroll the time, as shown in the picture, it is not there under the tree ...
Since v. 0. 8 it is there at any time of the day or night. If you feed hungry cats that you see in different parts of the city, be sure bro, she will thank you ;)

mvx7

Nov 13, 2018
Guys i got stuck
when laura sleeps on my bed ishould go and take a shower right ?
i caaanttt i tried almost everything help plssssssssss

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Okay here's my save, there're other bugs in it as well like the Hornet's garage quest will lit up again if i try to view the scenes in the phone. Also on Thursday, Marina keep telling me Lucy is around even though there's no one in the area.
I missing all the party scenes coz i went in the game blind, didn't know there're party scenes.
your save is ok,that's as far you can get,too many annoying bugs,like the garage one,gonna send you a save from the party so you can see all scenes,you don't need anything,got it all already,you can bag carol,sandra,brenda,pam,nadine, eat markus sister pussy,get a hand job from necstor sister,for sarah scenes theres 4,lock bathroom door,switch drinks/don't lock bathroom door,don't switch drinks,lock bathroom doors but don't switch drinks/and last drink the mix

Reactions: anonym0u5

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guys i got stuck
when laura sleeps on my bed ishould go and take a shower right ?
i caaanttt i tried almost everything help plssssssssss
click esc/item/essential item/click phone/close/shower sparkles should be there,do same with laura

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
your save is ok,that's as far you can get,too many annoying bugs,like the garage one,gonna send you a save from the party so you can see all scenes,you don't need anything,got it all already,you can bag carol,sandra,brenda,pam,nadine, eat markus sister pussy,get a hand job from necstor sister,for sarah scenes theres 4,lock bathroom door,switch drinks/don't lock bathroom door,don't switch drinks,lock bathroom doors but don't switch drinks/and last drink the mix
Thx dude, beside the annoying garage bug did you also check Marina's Thursday dialogue? Is it a bug or is the scene not implemented yet? If it's not a bug then im fine if just the Morgan "cube" thing & the hornet garage are patched. You're a champ!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
okay but do you know if I can reactivate the beth stuff if im at the end of the current game? and what about the daisy lockout?
Only quest you gonna problem is Nadine,if you haven't done all her quests before moving to new house you won't finish it,because on her last quest she goes to your old house,if you haven't done her send me save i'll fix it

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Oh and i can't use the save you post without it's global file.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Oh and i can't use the save you post without it's global file.
just make sure theres a save in same slot as my save and over write it,also was checking your save you got bugged morgan quests,looks like you got that save from saves on page 1.I always save on all 24 slots at start game that way don't have to worry if there's a save in that slot

MrXoWyl4

Jul 4, 2017
I have a bug. After completing the first Daisy's quest(helping daisy's mom with burrito) the mc can go through objects. There is a way to solve the problem?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes