DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Beth computer password and vault password I could not find any kind of.
Take keys from the statue on the table. Open drawer near the window. Here's the password for safe or whatever under the table. Use new password for PC. The last password (for webcam) is on one of Beth's photos on PC.
PS All this sequence could be easily found by searching this thread. Do it first next time.

Wolfdarkdeath

Mar 26, 2020
Take keys from the statue on the table. Open drawer near the window. Here's the password for safe or whatever under the table. Use new password for PC. The last password (for webcam) is on one of Beth's photos on PC.
PS All this sequence could be easily found by searching this thread. Do it first next time.
thank you

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guys can someone please help me? i remember there was a game or 2 which have the exact same models and style as my new life but i can remember which it was. Please help im really thinking hard for this one. I know that one of them was abandoned
The only games that I saw that both use similar hooks and were abandoned: Life of your Dreams and Student Days. They had the same dev for both games I believe

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
And what after that? My mom quest keep saying go with maria quest but maria quest is done and it says you unlocked all
it's all depending on which version u play
so before i answer i need to know what version u play

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, thank you! I already found her, but unfortunately I can't get to Carol's home. All 4 books have been found for sure, this is a bug :( What can be done? Save attached
you forgot attach file,but it isn't a bug,just forgot what time you have to go or if you go at all,since I ain't got your save can't really tell

Reactions: mans23

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Beth computer password and vault password I could not find any kind of.
get key from statue on desk,when you open box infront desk her id is there write down birthday,when you open desk drawer check bottle number thats password for pc,in folder check her pics on last pic you see some numbers thats for cam password

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes