chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Quick question, I just swapped the burritos during the school game. When Shirley asks about it, should I tell the truth or lie or does it not make a difference?
don't lie gets you some points,but before you switched did you go to left side building to see scene? It's a 1 time pic from Daisy quests

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Yo, now that i patched the thing it says this i just copied and pasted the www files in the game.exe www files idk what went wrong:/ View attachment 950651
What version of the game you were using? And were you using the compress, as this is a compress patch
Feel free to PM me so we wouldn't spam the thread if you need assistance.

You are not suppose to get any error, once you are using the compress version 0.8 and above. The patch will work as it updates v0.8.0 and above to latest v0.8.2 along with the missing images the game has.

Last edited:

aisuru hikari

Sep 4, 2017
Tengo un problema, al descargar el juego me sale esto y pues sigue con la descarga normal pero en la mision en donde rachel se queda en tu casa sale un error de pictures/3mainquest168,224,263 entre otras imagenes y pues se sigue repitiendo y no sale de ahi, alguna ayuda se lo agradeceria

Sin título.jpg

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Tengo un problema, al descargar el juego me sale esto y pues sigue con la descarga normal pero en la mision en donde rachel se queda en tu casa sale un error de pictures/3mainquest168,224,263 entre otras imagenes y pues se sigue repitiendo y no sale de ahi, alguna ayuda se lo agradeceria

View attachment 950786
Este es mi juego,ya esta instalado,es grande porque ya esta instalado
This is my game already installed

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Este es mi juego,ya esta instalado,es grande porque ya esta instalado
This is my game already installed
Google Drive

View attachment 950786
guys please add an english translation when you ask or reply
it's an rule

Reactions: chicho1958

cxzx1016

Oct 17, 2018
Play 0.82 today and stuck at Nadine quest. trying to find the 5th or 6th statue in Chinatown, the beggar said he put it somewhere, but unable to find. someone in the thread mentioned it is in the right of the map, in the garage, but nothing for me.

please help.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Play 0.82 today and stuck at Nadine quest. trying to find the 5th or 6th statue in Chinatown, the beggar said he put it somewhere, but unable to find. someone in the thread mentioned it is in the right of the map, in the garage, but nothing for me.

please help.
sometimes u need to sleep and come back the day after or night
but u also in the meantime have to visit nadine

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.8.2
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler

Mod

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images

.PNG Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
if i have the compressed ver, which one should i use

EurusJitesh

Jun 1, 2019
I can't see a 4th heart in the dating sequence, to find the special place it is not showing the heart icon in the 3rd floor washroom of the mall

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes