Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ugh why do the mods refuse to add the NTR, when there is clearly an NTR scene when Chris either rapes your sister or convinces her to have sex with him and you're forced to watch. The same sister the main character wants to have a sexual relationship with.

I've reported it as missing tag but they refuse to add it

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Ugh why do the mods refuse to add the NTR, when there is clearly an NTR scene when Chris either rapes your sister or convinces her to have sex with him and you're forced to watch. The same sister the main character wants to have a sexual relationship with.

I've reported it as missing tag but they refuse to add it
This NTR Stuff is full optional. lol

Just don't fuck with the quest and Sarah stills in line.

the_chaosis

Dec 20, 2020
I don't know if I'm missing something or not but I can't purchase anything in the mall. When I go on the dates it has the option for gifts but all of them are only available at the mall. Anyone else experiencing this?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ahegao, cheating, creampie, footjob, handjob, masturbation, pregnancy, prostitution, sex toys, etc etc.

Just what is up with NTR on this forum?
Nothing, I'm not complaining about the content. Just that there is no tag present for NTR even though there is a scene for it. There are very few instances of sleep sex but that warranted a tag.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something or not but I can't purchase anything in the mall. When I go on the dates it has the option for gifts but all of them are only available at the mall. Anyone else experiencing this?
If u mean flowers, books, sweets etc - goto your phone and buy them online. Online shop is in the lower right corner of pc/phone screen.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I didn't upgrade my PC before moving to new house, now I'm stuck and I can't upgrade the PC. What do I do? Is there an easy fix for this?
only thing you had do was a quest so guy gives you pc to fix,you can't upload anything,and if you did morgan quests you should've known it was fixed.so don't worry ans merry xmas

berxwedan84

Feb 5, 2020
That's right but I received the broken PC after moving to the new house. Couldn't find the bag containing videos (in the park) before that time. Now I'm stuck at Morgan quest which tells me to check my YouTV profile.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Syndicat

Jan 18, 2018
NEEED HELP
i am stuck i have to complete jet's mission but every time i go to jet's from my phone is saying to focus in family and i can't go in her house or in her library
please someone help

mvx7

Nov 13, 2018
Guys I couldn’t find morgan in the hospital the task says ( takee the elevator and go to basement) but morgan is not in the hospital not in his house either
And I couldn’t get Alison theeesome
And please where can I buy gifts to give carol

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes