Chaos Archon

Jul 3, 2018
main mission tells me to complete institute quest, institute quest says i have to go to airvent at rooftop. I already found the guy taking pictures and found pams real mother. still says I have to go to airvent and there's a floating heart where the guy used to be?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
main mission tells me to complete institute quest, institute quest says i have to go to airvent at rooftop. I already found the guy taking pictures and found pams real mother. still says I have to go to airvent and there's a floating heart where the guy used to be?
probably a loop bug, send me save i'll forward quest

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do I send it?
or you could tell me which number it is on the variables in rpgmakersaveedit
I have experience tweaking it with the last sovereign game
i use another mod easier for me. right/click save, winzip/winrar and attach file

kevintheawesomeness

Dec 21, 2020
As for now does the revamped version include all of the content from the original game? Is it a good idea to start playing the revamped one without ever trying the original?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
As for now does the revamped version include all of the content from the original game? Is it a good idea to start playing the revamped one without ever trying the original?
I seem exceptions are very few - youtv uploads and connected Liz quest, pussyfights... Sarah's, Laura's and Amy's questlines are also far from being finished, but it looks like they'd be totally different from what we saw in non-revamped game (as completed Maria's story).

Reactions: kevintheawesomeness

evilsek

May 16, 2017
Need help whit a little problem just updated the game and i'm missing some pngs.. maybe it's the savefile?

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
Maybe some one need this,picture not mine(So,Thanks to the people who made this picture)
The Cat girl have 4 scene
First: buy a fish in the Market(only need one fish)
Second:Feed cat (A least 15 cats to be feed,or mabe all of them)
Third:Find "Cat Girls" in the BarleyTown Park at night,Them go to the "Cat Girl" 's house.She will ask you about cat name(cat color is random,
read my txt ↓)
There is three scene in total .It's my fault,Sorry
After third scene,you can always find "Cat Girl" in the KnightsTown at night,and repeat scene(“Tits fuck” “Blow job”“Sex”)Your choice

856515_846870_Cat_Map.jpg
856515_846870_Cat_Map.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes