chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
El puto amo, sin duda!
I read a while ago that you didn't use to join this forum because it was full of negative reviews, but... that's not really true, at least... not now.
I personally have been playing since the first upload (first edition even before the revamp and even before knowing this forum jajajajaj) and you never disappoint, keep it up buddy , I know you are from spain, me too, and by the way you speaking spanish maybe from some area of the east, anyway thanks for everything and continue!
To make a good game you need to take all rants from people playing it but should listen more to his Patrons(like me) we the one's paying him and I complain a lot. I have Spanish Mother(R.I.P) from Linares/Jaen,lived in Spain for 30 years and always here helping everyone and for those that don't speak English I tell them to message me and we chat in Spanish, I'm 99% in this forum,after work I come here a lot, we have a great community and a lot people that helps and also wanted to thank Symphony of the night because he fixed a lot bugs before Bon.

Reactions: Albertant

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
w
Just do stuff at her house with her till you get enough points then you can start dating her, you can do stuff with her mom too and after you have all daisy scenes then do Beth because after you have all beth you go to her house for another quest Daisy/Beth and there .........sorry not gonna spoil :)
what about the current update have problems triggering any of them

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
w

what about the current update have problems triggering any of them
right click your save and win zip/winrar then attach file here, I'll look at it. Have to check your game is alright,but no worries have a few saves + also uploaded tons of saves,sorry took to long to answer was cooking dinner...you know gotta eat :)

Reactions: H2R

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
So i am just before the mafia event and still in 7.8 I decided to do all the HS chicks first before advancing. But the problem i have is getting home at 4:30 am and all the girls are asleep. So i decided to check them out and all i am getting is "loading error img/pictures/2SLEEPAmy.png missing" Retry. Anyone encountered this or even tried?

In original game 2.1 you can visit girls at night and do stuff if you have enough stealth. this part was missing from the revamp. IF anyone has any answers i would appreciate it.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
right click your save and win zip/winrar then attach file here, I'll look at it. Have to check your game is alright,but no worries have a few saves + also uploaded tons of saves,sorry took to long to answer was cooking dinner...you know gotta eat :)
ill do that tomorrow almost midnight here gotta sleep

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Is anybody having problems with the gallery mod? Some of the scenes, especially those not implemented in the game yet, run in a continuous loop and you have to shut down the game to stop it. Is there a fix or not?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
there it is

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So i am just before the mafia event and still in 7.8 I decided to do all the HS chicks first before advancing. But the problem i have is getting home at 4:30 am and all the girls are asleep. So i decided to check them out and all i am getting is "loading error img/pictures/2SLEEPAmy.png missing" Retry. Anyone encountered this or even tried?

In original game 2.1 you can visit girls at night and do stuff if you have enough stealth. this part was missing from the revamp. IF anyone has any answers i would appreciate it.
Download full game

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes