chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'll send it when the issue is resolved as there's no hurry. And I never could fix the problem with Kangaroo Bob, and I tried changing all 3 variables I found for him.
it's the 3rd one change it to 20 or 30, pretty sure it's 20

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
still as of 0.82, cannot unlock hospital director scene unless apply this switch fix?
you get to see her first time when you do morgans quest then just go see her when you to hospital and work,I have a saved game just before that,someone wanted to see it

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
you get to see her first time when you do morgans quest then just go see her when you to hospital and work,I have a saved game just before that,someone wanted to see it
yeah i only did the hospital chain quests after morgan's quest, so not sure why it still wont trigger?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah i only did the hospital chain quests after morgan's quest, so not sure why it still wont trigger?
I tried with my save and they trigger,but my save has all hospital quests done and all done to that point,my save is when markus/morgan wakes you up with a blunt,so need to do those quests to have all done,gotta do marias quests and all scenes after that. I did all hospitals quests way before doing morgans quests maybe thats the trick,remember when maria said she wasn't giving you more money that I had to work,well after that I did all mechanics/hospital/cats to get it out the way, I always do all side quests to get them out the way,beside in 6 days I'll upload the new update and start again,I always do that to check for bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: 147f59

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
I tried with my save and they trigger,but my save has all hospital quests done and all done to that point,my save is when markus/morgan wakes you up with a blunt,so need to do those quests to have all done,gotta do marias quests and all scenes after that. I did all hospitals quests way before doing morgans quests maybe thats the trick,remember when maria said she wasn't giving you more money that I had to work,well after that I did all mechanics/hospital/cats to get it out the way, I always do all side quests to get them out the way,beside in 6 days I'll upload the new update and start again,I always do that to check for bugs
"remember when maria said she wasn't giving you more money that I had to work,well after that I did all mechanics/hospital/cats to get it out the way, I always do all side quests to get them out the way"

ah ok thank you for this! maybe the game dev can add a little note in the game after this scene where they advise people to do the jobs before progressing to the next thing (is it the gang stuff or w.e)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
"remember when maria said she wasn't giving you more money that I had to work,well after that I did all mechanics/hospital/cats to get it out the way, I always do all side quests to get them out the way"

ah ok thank you for this! maybe the game dev can add a little note in the game after this scene where they advise people to do the jobs before progressing to the next thing (is it the gang stuff or w.e)
The benefit of doing all other players(not mc or family) before the party is because once there you can bang a bunch girls and do all quests available in that party, most people just want rush game and when they get to party they just do party quest. I always start new game with every update to check for bugs for 1 reason if I continue game will be playing for 1 hour but when you start over it's a few days and goes faster because you already know what to do. And when you get to choose gang keep that save untouched so you can try other mafias and see more stuff

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to fix Jet's deliveries quest? Nothing happens when I reach the apartments and I can't reenter her shop.
The variable for jet is at 15 the job itself on 0 but I don't know those for the packages.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think I already set it to 20. Here is my save. Can you check out gallery and Kangaroo Bob? You're kind of the life saver of this thread.
Bob is ok,no more content, gallery mod you need to ask the guy who made it,missing image for Maria her 2nd scene was trying download earlier version but couldn't find any(wish I never formatted laptop) most missing images were in the previous game,but Bon banged the game good,lets see the 30th what he did, but fix 1 thing break 10. You got good game. Go page 1 then gallery mod and ask the guy

Reactions: Ron4164

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a way to fix Jet's deliveries quest? Nothing happens when I reach the apartments and I can't reenter her shop.
The variable for jet is at 15 the job itself on 0 but I don't know those for the packages.
Says package if you using cheat mod(like me) it's easier to do,after you do that DO NOT do more deliveries,if you need money let me know or any other item. If having issues right click save winzip/winrar and attach file,i'll fix it for you

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I ran into a bug with one of Carol's quests. The quest I am referring to is the one where you had to talk to Carol in the recess bathroom when you talk to her outside of the bathroom she walks into bathroom then you can't do anything and get teleported inside the school then the quest resets with her back outside the bathroom again. I had to unlock the MC's movement then lock it again while the MC is on top of Carol to enter the bathroom and finish the quest. Problem is even after finishing the quest Carol is still stuck outside of the bathroom with an exclamation mark over the door. What I am scared of is if there isn't any way to get her unstuck in future updates I will have to start all over again if Carol gets anymore quests dealing with her at recess or if another girl's quest requires you to interact with the bugged bathroom. :cry:

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I ran into a bug with one of Carol's quests. The quest I am referring to is the one where you had to talk to Carol in the recess bathroom when you talk to her outside of the bathroom she walks into bathroom then you can't do anything and get teleported inside the school then the quest resets with her back outside the bathroom again. I had to unlock the MC's movement then lock it again while the MC is on top of Carol to enter the bathroom and finish the quest. Problem is even after finishing the quest Carol is still stuck outside of the bathroom with an exclamation mark over the door. What I am scared of is if there isn't any way to get her unstuck in future updates I will have to start all over again if Carol gets anymore quests dealing with her at recess or if another girl's quest requires you to interact with the bugged bathroom. :cry:
that quest is finished once you get to go inside,if I recall it's 3 days you have to try to talk to her, if you have a loop bug,right click your save 7zip/winrar and attach it I'll break the loop so you can continue. If you done that don't worry about the exclamation just a bug

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Bob is ok,no more content, gallery mod you need to ask the guy who made it,missing image for Maria her 2nd scene was trying download earlier version but couldn't find any(wish I never formatted laptop) most missing images were in the previous game,but Bon banged the game good,lets see the 30th what he did, but fix 1 thing break 10. You got good game. Go page 1 then gallery mod and ask the guy
Thanks for your help. I'll wait until the update to see what happens on the galley.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes