• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Definitely digging the way this game is set up, vs. the typical RPGM game. However, I ran into not being able to take my shoes off relatively soon in the game. I used a fix, replacing the map file as posted earlier in this thread, and now experience failed to load: img/pictures/Paja%20Laura.png

I'll see if theres a common issue or fix here posted, but, here's hoping.
are you using latest version? and what version compressed or full game, that png you missing you gonna have to look back a lot pages I dont have that file anymore but it's uploaded

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Also I think there's a big on the baby sitter job everytime I click the first couple (sorry forgot the name) Instead of what I clicked I get send at tata rilaHouse

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Last post before I go to sleep XD Is it normal to have a character gap on the phone like this? Or did I do something wrong XD
Gaps 1st is for morgan the other one for nadine go to chinatown pub after you meet Pams mom, morgan will come after you do more quests

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, just quick question though. I just got the new house I know most of the stuff left is Maria. What amount of content is there in the different mafia. Face of books says there is nothing left. Do I need to progress Maria to access my chosen mafia?
No content for mafias, just different dialogues also depending which one you choose a girl might die on the other one, I usually tell people to keep that save so they can choose another and see all 4, if you need a save let me know

Reactions: mememeandmyself
Mar 29, 2018
No content for mafias, just different dialogues also depending which one you choose a girl might die on the other one, I usually tell people to keep that save so they can choose another and see all 4, if you need a save let me know
Thanks for the reply but off course I made a save. Not gonna replay 29 hours o_O .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Damn that's just insane, grateful, but insane. But then again
View attachment 1006030
I only work 18h week divided in 3 days so got plenty time, just paying back all good this community has done, there's really good people here especially Symphony of the night he's done a lot with his mod's, android ports, he's Santa I'm just 1 of his reindeer's :)

Mar 29, 2018
I only work 18h week divided in 3 days so got plenty time, just paying back all good this community has done, there's really good people here especially Symphony of the night he's done a lot with his mod's, android ports, he's Santa I'm just 1 of his reindeer's :)
Yeah symphony is truly a legend but then again so are you. Thanks for all the support.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah but every time there's an update I always start from scratch..........again, gotta check for fixes and bugs, done this game so many times that when I start Tommy says at start 'Oh it's you again' :)
It seems like you played this game a lot. How much content is there on it? More than the previous "My new life"?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It seems like you played this game a lot. How much content is there on it? More than the previous "My new life"?
I haven't been here in this forum for long or more precise check date when I started,this is one of the latest games I started playing maybe like 6 months and stayed here because of Symphony of the night and a lot people, this forum is top 3 in helping others been to other games forum and better to find answers yourself than to wait for a response. I did start playing the first version which I might go ahead and finish it but was a pain not knowing where to go, but should play it because sometimes we get questions from it. And for your answer this game has more content than the 1st version

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes