Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks, just quick question though. I just got the new house I know most of the stuff left is Maria. What amount of content is there in the different mafia. Face of books says there is nothing left. Do I need to progress Maria to access my chosen mafia?
I dont play as often, but from what I read/gathered that is it for mafia until next update. Some-else feel free to correct me.

Reactions: mememeandmyself

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
that quest is finished once you get to go inside,if I recall it's 3 days you have to try to talk to her, if you have a loop bug,right click your save 7zip/winrar and attach it I'll break the loop so you can continue. If you done that don't worry about the exclamation just a bug
Ya I went ahead and went back to my backup save and tried that quest again and indeed you had to talk to Carol four times to get in the bathroom. What sucks about that is I had no way of knowing that is what I had to do since the dialog doesn't change when you talk to her multiple times and the fact that it just teleports you into the school after talking to her without saying something like "Maybe I'll try talking to her again tomorrow" I thought for sure it was bugged out (And the hint doesn't change either through out that quest) (The exclamation point does stay there after you finish the quest so that is still bugged).

What sucks about this is I already got pretty far past that quest at this point does anyone know if I can just reset Carol without breaking anything in my currant save so I don't have to go through all that again?

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I'm back XD and I need help I need to finish Janet story in order to move on main story

The Janet story says I need to focus on family but I already have all of them done except the step mom, the mission on the step mom is to visit the pool in the morning but everytime I go to visit she's not there please help XD

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Definitely digging the way this game is set up, vs. the typical RPGM game. However, I ran into not being able to take my shoes off relatively soon in the game. I used a fix, replacing the map file as posted earlier in this thread, and now experience failed to load: img/pictures/Paja%20Laura.png

I'll see if theres a common issue or fix here posted, but, here's hoping.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I need all books location XD also I find it funny how you have a car but when you go on a date and click car as transportation it says you do not own any car

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
If you're talking about takin your shoes off to spy on Laura in your room click the shelf near the entrance
Thank you. I was trying to patch what was "missing" for a fix, and ended up messing the game up lol. Got a fresh version, transferred saves, and it works fine. Sorry, I tried to search but didn't see the clear solution (was expecting stars where I could leave them.) Muchas gracias.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ya I went ahead and went back to my backup save and tried that quest again and indeed you had to talk to Carol four times to get in the bathroom. What sucks about that is I had no way of knowing that is what I had to do since the dialog doesn't change when you talk to her multiple times and the fact that it just teleports you into the school after talking to her without saying something like "Maybe I'll try talking to her again tomorrow" I thought for sure it was bugged out (And the hint doesn't change either through out that quest) (The exclamation point does stay there after you finish the quest so that is still bugged).

What sucks about this is I already got pretty far past that quest at this point does anyone know if I can just reset Carol without breaking anything in my currant save so I don't have to go through all that again?
send me your save I'll put it where ever you want it,but her dating is a pain in the butt,so whatever you say I do, I can finish her quest to 'no more content available' Also let me give you tip before you screw up more,do hospital job till you start doing the x pill thing,do a few of those, saying this because if you do Morgans quest without hospital done you ain't getting the director scene's. Whenever you have any issue just post it,just got off work so off tomorrow will be here a lot, also do all babysitter jobs(bob is bugged,just do him till you get all scenes with his daughter) Ask anything we are here to help

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes