chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is anybody having problems with the gallery mod? Some of the scenes, especially those not implemented in the game yet, run in a continuous loop and you have to shut down the game to stop it. Is there a fix or not?
you have to download the patch for missing images,also make sure you download the right one,this link is for full game NOT compressed,compressed go page 1 and click on gallery mod

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
this game run slow and paused, i don´t know why... can somebody help me?
Symphony of the night knows this answer, I forgot you know......age,mind lapsus, but he'll help,if I recall you had to delete a file but don't remember which one

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
w

what about the current update have problems triggering any of them
the new scenes are triggered depending time you also have some in park in front your house(new house)Just move time forward(pool,bathroom,kitchen,living room)

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
This game is grindy lmao it took me 1 hour just to deliver the tinymon cards to Charles because I couldn't find him XD now I'm sticked at Laura taking the comics also what's with the big map and a lot of npc buy can't interact xD

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This game is grindy lmao it took me 1 hour just to deliver the tinymon cards to Charles because I couldn't find him XD now I'm sticked at Laura taking the comics also what's with the big map and a lot of npc buy can't interact xD
They just there so you don't feel lonely :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Mega
here mega link
which scenes were you having the loop? NVM got error with Maria scene with Bob missing image png, you need find and download that file,gonna try see if i find it somewhere,gonna check the rest

Last edited:
Reactions: H2R

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is it possible to play this on joiplay? I installed it but for some reason it's just black screen
this game run slow and paused, i don´t know why... can somebody help me?
You need to delete the global file in the save folder.

If saves don't load after:
  1. Just backup saves
  2. Start a new game and save at the same location as your backup saves e.g "file1.rpgsave" and "file5.rpgsave", save at 1 and 5.
  3. Copy backup saves back to the save folder to overwrite the new ones
  4. Then you can load game up and continue from old saves.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
which scenes were you having the loop? NVM got error with Maria scene with Bob missing image png, you need find and download that file,gonna try see if i find it somewhere,gonna check the rest
Trying find last version game to download but no luck, only person that could help is Symphony of the night , but I won't give up

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
To fix issues with the hospital follow the guide in this post:

If you want to unlock the new Hospital Director Smither scenes, just toggle switch #237: DIRECT HOSPI UNLOCK to on. Any other issues I'd wait until the bugfix drops (which is dropping tomorrow) and then go from there.
still as of 0.82, cannot unlock hospital director scene unless apply this switch fix?

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes