mvx7

Nov 13, 2018
Guys I have an issue in morgan quest
I was supposed to meet him at the hospital but I couldn’t find him there I really need some help

Reactions: chicho1958

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
So I started a new game and I'm already at step mom pool scene but I can't get near to her it says I need more stealth where tf do I increase my stealth

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guys I have an issue in morgan quest
I was supposed to meet him at the hospital but I couldn’t find him there I really need some help
Wait before you go further make sure you done the hospital jobs before advancing morgan, if you do morgan you wont get director scene and wont be able to get all her scenes. Morgan is inside hospital left side next to counter 9pm

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So I started a new game and I'm already at step mom pool scene but I can't get near to her it says I need more stealth where tf do I increase my stealth
dont worry just says that it's game thing no need stealth,but if you want stealth you gonna have to change variable but doesn't do anything, and still if you want to put some send me save i'll put stealth,ain't gonna help for anything in game

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
send me your save I'll put it where ever you want it,but her dating is a pain in the butt,so whatever you say I do, I can finish her quest to 'no more content available' Also let me give you tip before you screw up more,do hospital job till you start doing the x pill thing,do a few of those, saying this because if you do Morgans quest without hospital done you ain't getting the director scene's. Whenever you have any issue just post it,just got off work so off tomorrow will be here a lot, also do all babysitter jobs(bob is bugged,just do him till you get all scenes with his daughter) Ask anything we are here to help
I went ahead and went back and started from my backup save before the carol bathroom quest since I was already half way through Morgans quests on my latest save without doing any jobs. Is there any more content behind any of the other jobs I need to know about before going forward so I don't screw it up again? :)

By the way thank you for being patient with me through all of this I really hate askin so many questions and I don't know if this is going to be the last. :(

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I went ahead and went back and started from my backup save before the carol bathroom quest since I was already half way through Morgans quests on my latest save without doing any jobs. Is there any more content behind any of the other jobs I need to know about before going forward so I don't screw it up again? :)

By the way thank you for being patient with me through all of this I really hate askin so many questions and I don't know if this is going to be the last. :(
Remember I'm just another player like you I started just like you.Yes there is but not a job it's an answer with Markus quest, you'll get to a part where you have option to keep some weed or to give it to Markus cousin(tranny) if you don't give it to her you won't see trans scene. Don't be cheap on dates, but the most expensive stuff, if you using mod get money and buy the most expensive stuff for dates/gifts. Carol dates are a pain, too many to do. A side quest to do is the cats get that over with as soon you can also this is important SAVE when you in cats lady house, because she'll ask you for the name of a cat in the house, I failed 99% :). And keep asking and 3 days for update :) If update is in morning can't upload I'll be at work but will be home by 2 and if no one has uploaded yet I'll do it and of course will go to this forum first :)

Reactions: Jellyluve

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Remember I'm just another player like you I started just like you.Yes there is but not a job it's an answer with Markus quest, you'll get to a part where you have option to keep some weed or to give it to Markus cousin(tranny) if you don't give it to her you won't see trans scene. Don't be cheap on dates, but the most expensive stuff, if you using mod get money and buy the most expensive stuff for dates/gifts. Carol dates are a pain, too many to do. A side quest to do is the cats get that over with as soon you can also this is important SAVE when you in cats lady house, because she'll ask you for the name of a cat in the house, I failed 99% :). And keep asking and 3 days for update :) If update is in morning can't upload I'll be at work but will be home by 2 and if no one has uploaded yet I'll do it and of course will go to this forum first :)
Ok just to be 100% sure I need to ask about when the hospital job comes to an end cause the hospital job is telling me "There are no more courses available" like it would when there is still more to do in that job instead of like in the mechanics job where it says "You complete all courses"

Where I am in the hospital job is at the nurse position I already went through all the patients scenes accepted the sex test and went through it all till the doc gave me the X pills is that it for the hospital job? (It wont let me talk to the woman that gave me the sex test and the only other things I can do is repeat the scenes with the nurse sisters and repeat the scenes with the doc to get more X pills).

For the cat lady part is that a future quest I just haven't got to yet? Ive been randomly feeding the stray cats through out the town I hope that doesn't mess with her quest once I end up getting to her?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok just to be 100% sure I need to ask about when the hospital job comes to an end cause the hospital job is telling me "There are no more courses available" like it would when there is still more to do in that job instead of like in the mechanics job where it says "You complete all courses"

Where I am in the hospital job is at the nurse position I already went through all the patients scenes accepted the sex test and went through it all till the doc gave me the X pills is that it for the hospital job? (It wont let me talk to the woman that gave me the sex test and the only other things I can do is repeat the scenes with the nurse sisters and repeat the scenes with the doc to get more X pills).

For the cat lady part is that a future quest I just haven't got to yet? Ive been randomly feeding the stray cats through out the town I hope that doesn't mess with her quest once I end up getting to her?
Great you done hospital and cats quest you can do it from start game,just buy fish and feed 15 cats there's a few walkthrough, I'll cut it down fed 15 then find cat lady in a park, she'll invite you to her house and you'll see like 6-7 cats there,then when you pass the door she'll ask you a name of a cat, that's why save before you go threw the door. When you doing Morgan quest in hospital if the Director 'catches you' :) that means you ok, to continue more scnes just go work at hospital but instead go to her office enjoy hahahaha.........no more spoilers for her hahahaha enjoy :). Cats are scattered all over,different times too, if you know the variable just put 15 unless you want spend some time looking for them, I put 15 then while I was doing other quests and saw any cat I just fed them so they don't show up in map.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Great you done hospital and cats quest you can do it from start game,just buy fish and feed 15 cats there's a few walkthrough, I'll cut it down fed 15 then find cat lady in a park, she'll invite you to her house and you'll see like 6-7 cats there,then when you pass the door she'll ask you a name of a cat, that's why save before you go threw the door. When you doing Morgan quest in hospital if the Director 'catches you' :) that means you ok, to continue more scnes just go work at hospital but instead go to her office enjoy hahahaha.........no more spoilers for her hahahaha enjoy :). Cats are scattered all over,different times too, if you know the variable just put 15 unless you want spend some time looking for them, I put 15 then while I was doing other quests and saw any cat I just fed them so they don't show up in map.
To add to this good post, the variable for feeding the cats was posted here but I don't remember it. Search the forum.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
To add to this good post, the variable for feeding the cats was posted here but I don't remember it. Search the forum.
I use different cheat mod, the onlinesaveeditor good for renpy games but rpgm i use something different so i dont have to upload save,edit then put it back i just look the variable and change it while still playing

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes