chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My game crashes after helping Laura with the comics, I see Maria and then it doesn't work when I go to bathe.
Are you using latest version 7.8.2? those bugs should've been fix, if you using latest version send me save(right click save 7zip/winrar,attach) I'll look at it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can someone help me play soccer at school?
soccer game you just need go to circle and click,if it's where you have to take control ball for certain time just stay away from those players, if you using cheat mod just give yourself some more speed

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can someone help me play soccer at school?
soccer game you just need go to circle and click,if it's where you have to take control ball for certain time just stay away from those players, if you using cheat mod just give yourself some more speed

Just to elaborate on what chicho said, with the pc cheat mod, the soccer mini-game is completely bypass. Meaning there is no mini-game soccer and you just continue from where you win. (no scenes are missed)

Reactions: chicho1958

kaktoid

Nov 5, 2018
Will Sarah be in a relationship in this game or not? I've been playing for 9 hours. And I can't understand why in this version the hero rejects her. It only worries me. Did I make the wrong choice? Shouldn't have been smoking?
Is there a linear storyline or is it possible to influence events? In the previous version, Sarah was also interested. And there was no problem there like with Rachel. But in this version I follow the storyline and don't understand the logic of the main character. Sometimes they give a choice. smoke or not. I press YES.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Will Sarah be in a relationship in this game or not? I've been playing for 9 hours. And I can't understand why in this version the hero rejects her. It only worries me. Did I make the wrong choice? Shouldn't have been smoking?
Is there a linear storyline or is it possible to influence events? In the previous version, Sarah was also interested. And there was no problem there like with Rachel. But in this version I follow the storyline and don't understand the logic of the main character. Sometimes they give a choice. smoke or not. I press YES.
To answer that question will have to spoil your game play and who ever reads it, send me private message if you still want answer

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
The Revamp Version is more linear than the original, currently Sarah storyline/relationship isnt available, 30th January it will be Amy, next update will be surely Laura, probally Mid April or Early May (its an estimate not official releases dates, i might be completely wrong and be earlier or later) and i think the Sarah update will launch in July or August but patreon is very strict on incestuous content, so Sarah content might never see the light of day

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
two questions one anyone have a choose your gang save? and second for the hospital scene after your dad puts you there and eeveryone is visiting there is one were it says no one came today. is there a certain person thats supposed to come on that day?

Reactions: stromrunner101

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
The Revamp Version is more linear than the original, currently Sarah storyline/relationship isnt available, 30th January it will be Amy, next update will be surely Laura, probally Mid April or Early May (its an estimate not official releases dates, i might be completely wrong and be earlier or later) and i think the Sarah update will launch in July or August but patreon is very strict on incestuous content, so Sarah content might never see the light of day
I mean as far as Patreon knows Sarah and Lucy are just 2 more girls the MC can fuck. I doubt someone at Patreon knows the intricacy and relationships of these virtual characters. Theres nothing about the game on Patreon that blatantly says "incest".

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
BoN does everything to avoid the "Incest" word at the game. And even if this game, he will create a patch and release.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
I mean as far as Patreon knows Sarah and Lucy are just 2 more girls the MC can fuck. I doubt someone at Patreon knows the intricacy and relationships of these virtual characters. Theres nothing about the game on Patreon that blatantly says "incest".
The only problem is if an asshole reports game, but i dont think that might happen

Oct 11, 2020
two questions one anyone have a choose your gang save? and second for the hospital scene after your dad puts you there and eeveryone is visiting there is one were it says no one came today. is there a certain person thats supposed to come on that day?
Ans to the que no. 1: Sorry i don't have the save, but if you go through this thread carefully you will find the save for sure.
ans to the que no. 2: As you the relationship between Sarah and MC, MC thought [LITTLE SPOILER] Sarah might come to visit him. You will find this out in the game later on. :)

Oct 11, 2020
The only problem is if an asshole reports game, but i dont think that might happen
This scenario is the most possible one! and i strongly believe that particular a-hole will download the game, will complete the incest part (multiple times) and will report!

These type of a-holes are very common on the internet now a days.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Seeing the Amy update is here I have to ask, how do I update the game without losing progress? I would guess there is a guide somewhere in the thread but 900 ages is too much to read through, so if anyone has a link, that works

giovannitidus

Feb 5, 2018
Seeing the Amy update is here I have to ask, how do I update the game without losing progress? I would guess there is a guide somewhere in the thread but 900 ages is too much to read through, so if anyone has a link, that works
Just copy the folder "save" to the new version folder.

mynewlife/game/save :D

Ex:(OLD) mynewlife_version_8.1\game\save <- copy
(New) mynewlife_version8.2\game <- Paste

Reactions: Jieigh

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Alright for those of you struggling, I found an exploit to escape the school with Daisy. After you leave the gym go upstairs, go right to the next hallway, use the second stairway down. The teacher if your game isn't broken should be staring at the door with her back to you. Hit the W key and it will tell you that you can't, so go into your inventory and open your phone in the essential menu. Click on the blue B, click on the school logo at the top left, click on the green ? at the bottom left, exit your phone.
CLick the W key and magically this time it works. Choose Bug Fixer, choose character stuck, choose unlock character. Now be very careful and walk south into the black area and move towards the front door keeping as much space between the teacher and yourself as possible. You can walk through the door towards the teacher, only leave one space between yourself and the door and now lock your character and you can walk out of the door and continue on with the game.

If there is a way to do this without exploits I must be too dumb to figure it out as the teachers can spot your through walls instantly and if you spend too much time searching they will start to patrol and run at light speed right at you. If anyone has an in with Beggar, tell him he really needs to either play that mission again and see how broken it is or make it a lot easier to complete.

Hope my little walkthrough helps someone. :)

I think I found a very simple, non-cheat solution to this challenge of escape school. From the pool, go to the gym. From gym, go to the football field. From the football field, go to main lobby of school, and just make a mad dash to the front doors. Worked very first try.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
This scenario is the most possible one! and i strongly believe that particular a-hole will download the game, will complete the incest part (multiple times) and will report!

These type of a-holes are very common on the internet now a days.
Well in my opinion , its a small chance because the person who plays this game knows what is to be expected, but some months the Patreon Vinfamy was reported for incest, nobody knows who and why but everybody think that someone reported it because was butthurt because incest won the update of the month, in this Beggar's case the chance of being reported is very low, but bether be safe than sorry

ralbak

Jun 11, 2019
¿Alguien puede ayudarme a jugar fútbol en la escuela?
debes llevar el balon de futbol hacia el area de los rivales por el centro del campo, saldra un circulo blanco chico, desde ese circulo debes lanzar el balon para anotar el gol, es algo complicado por los otros jugadores que te quitaran el balon

ralbak

Jun 11, 2019
My game crashes after helping Laura with the comics, I see Maria and then it doesn't work when I go to bathe.
lo juegas en 64 bits? recuerda guardar punto, a veces se crashea y se jode, ejecutalo tambien como administrador y en compatibilidad con windows xp, a veces eso soluciona ese problema

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes