Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Every Bug and solutions found for 0.83 Alpha so far :

First Bug
- Can't talk to Lucy Robson at Otto Lab.
First of all you need to speak to her at 12:00 and not use any Mod or patch.
If you did, delete it and reload.
Wait for 0.83 Mod.

Second Bug - Follow Girl to Bus stop and get her to Hospital.
I had that bug that you couldn't finish the mission to get her to hospital if it was the week-end.
When the car arrived the game would freeze. The Dev should resolve that.
You need to use your phone "W" and Spend Time until a Work Day.

Third Bug - Follow The Girl at Hospital Reception.
You Talk to the girl waiting in Line and promise her to speak to the Director.
You go to work, and i was stuck because NO Director, can't get in her room and can't leave because they are no patient to serve. All were Discharged.

You need to download Save Editor Online First :
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

Open your save, go to advanced and Check the variable 237 to unlock the director.
Now the director is in her room but the door doesn't open.
Press W -> Bug Fixer -> CHaracter stuck -> Unlock -> Go thru the door
and speak to the Director has many times as needed.
It's a long process but you get sex scenes.

That's all for now.

For the Way to go :
What do you mean with check? I cannot the variable 237 its not existing for me.

Mar 28, 2019
The story is weird. No dialog when Amy first has sex with the MC

And like I have foreseen, to get monthly supports, Lucy contents for next next next update! Spending time on adding new girls like Rosy, whatever you like them or not!

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
BTW Rosy and Yahaira have only handjob and munch scenes at the time. How very interactive...
You have to keep making them cum to unlock new positions. Just keep eating them out and unlock all positions in 1 visit.

For Joanna (and I think Helen too IIRC) it takes 3-4 visits of making them cum with vaginal sex to unlock anal.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
In most cases, that "wild guess" as you call it, is YES.
In this case, however, it is probably NO - because the so-called "mods" actually change data directly in the game, which is NOT what a mod does. A mod is plugged onto the game and deleting it reverts the game to it's original state.
No need to get technical and off topic. What DD69-1 was trying to reference was the big red bold sentence under the mods post (second sentence) which states it must not be used on newer version or you will get bugs. And the numerous times it has been posted, NOT to use with new game version

But some members refuse to actually read and instead spam with unnecessary questions when the so-called mods as you say, causes bugs. They go as far as blaming the mod as the cause for ALL THEIR PROBLEMS

Last edited:

BARDO97

Jan 11, 2019
anyone know why the game stop to read my save files? yesterday i was playing and all was ok but now the game only allow me to start a new game even whan my save files still in the save game folder :c

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Why did I go to the hospital to work after I finished the conversation with ROSY, but no one went in, what should I do?

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
HI GUYS, AND HERE ME AGAYN HERE... I PLAY ALL THIS "ALFA" UPDATE...
I NOT GETTING ANY REAL TROUBLE BY WALK...

HERE IT IS:
1. FIND SARA IN PARKINJG IN MORNING
2. GO TO OTTO LABS BY NOON
3.1 FIND AMY EARLY MORING ON EXIT DRAGUNOV BUB
3.2 FOLLOW TO DIRECTIONS GIVVEN BY AMY
4. TALK TO MARY ON NIGHT
5. GO TO MARY ROOOM AT MORNING AND FIND FOTO
6. GO TO JORDANA (OLD QAVTER #2) AT MORNIG
NEW SCENES: NOW YOU CAN FUCK JORDANA ANYTIME
7. GO TO RIVER TOWN AND SPEACK WITH NPC
8. GO TO RIVER TOWN #3 AND UP TO #3 FLOUR
9. IN ONE OF ROOMS YOU FIND GRANDBA
10. DO IT 3 EASY REQUESTS. ON END YOU GET SEX SCENE
NEW SCENE: WITH GRANDAUTER [NON-REPLAYBLE!]
11. SPEAKC WITH GRADNBA. GO TO 6 FLOUR. ROOM #3.
12. FOLLOW TO GIRL TO BUS STOP.
13. DRIVE TO HOSPITAL AND WHEN ENTER AND TALK WITH HER AGAYN
14. EARLY MORING-NIGHT TIME GO TO HOSPITAL WORK. TALK TO DIRECTOR.
15. MORNING. AGAYN TALK TO GIRL
16. GO TO RIVER TOWN #3 AT MORNING TO FIND GIRL AGAYN.
NEW SCENES: NOW YOU CAN FUCK HER ANYTIME
17. GO TO AMY ROOM AT NIGHT.
DATE 1: PLAY CAZINO - BOOK MARKET
18. GO TO OLD QAVTER #2 TO TRAIN STAION AT MORNING
19. SPAECK TO NPC. GO TO BUB. FIND AMY. RETURN BACK
DATE 2: PLAY ARCADE - GARDEN
NEW SCENES: AMY ROOM NIGHT SEX

END FOR 0.83 ALFA [SAVE INCLUSED BELOW]

IT SADALY, BUT RIGHT NOW AMY HAVE ONLY 2 DATES AND NO HOUSE INTERACTIVE... WATING FULL 0.83 ^_^
ALSO, DATES RIGHT NOW NON-REPLAYBLE

WHEN WE DRIVE WITH AMY TO HER FREND, DIALOGUE BOX IS LITTLE GRAMATICS HAOS...
AFTER WE ARRIVE IN FAFTER AMY, MAP IS NOT DISSPIRIER...
AND, THE MOST IMPOTANT BUG IS... END OF AMY QUEST HAVE "FOLOW GIRL" WAHT IS NOT DISSAPIRIER...
this save does not work for me, it doesnt show up in load screen no matter if i put a new save folder and insert this or add it to my original save folder

mrneko00

Jun 19, 2019
I have a problem with Amy's story, it seems to me that I have to talk about Marckus's story but I don't know what boxes I have to put. It may be bugged

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Game worth picking up again? Havent played since revamp started and was still super buggy.
not worth it, he's behind 4-5 months in schedule and games are still buggy.

og remains superior in many ways

which leads me to ask the question why did he remake it? seems like a waste of time and effort on his part.

Last edited:

josue943

Aug 9, 2017
after talking to the director i went to talk to rose, after that she disappear but in book of faces i still see follow the girl.What should i do?

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
No need to get technical and off topic. What DD69-1 was trying to reference was the big red bold sentence under the mods post (second sentence) which states it must not be used on newer version or you will get bugs. And the numerous times it has been posted, NOT to use with new game version

But some members refuse to actually read and instead spam with unnecessary questions when the so-called mods as you say, causes bugs. They go as far as blaming the mod as the cause for ALL THEIR PROBLEMS

The incest patch 0.82 works for 0.83?

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
When working in the hospital, there is a red-haired woman in the room on the left of the elevator (the bathroom should be). Why is there no red-haired woman in my room?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes