DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Every Bug and solutions found for 0.83 Alpha so far :
First Bug - Can't talk to Lucy Robson at Otto Lab.
Wrong...
I not get any bug...
If you read my walk below, you already know You need just go to Otto Lab in, like, 2PM, and you finde her...
Second Bug - Follow Girl to Bus stop and get her to Hospital.
I had that bug that you couldn't finish the mission to get her to hospital if it was the week-end.
Hmmm... Ok... Can not say anifing about it... Cus i not rememeba i do it in wordk days or weekend days...
Third Bug - Follow The Girl at Hospital Reception.
You Talk to the girl waiting in Line and promise her to speak to the Director.
You go to work, and i was stuck because NO Director, can't get in her room and can't leave because they are no patient to serve. All were Discharged.
OMG... YOU REAL DO NOT READ MY WALK MAN???
Only problem i see here, Mayby you not finished Hospitall Work in Total...

Reactions: DD69-1

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Wrong...
I not get any bug...
If you read my walk below, you already know You need just go to Otto Lab in, like, 2PM, and you finde her...

Hmmm... Ok... Can not say anifing about it... Cus i not rememeba i do it in wordk days or weekend days...

Well, I do not know what happens to me that I have finished all the miss of the hospital and he tells me about the wheelchair but there is none and until I complete the game I pass Olympic to start it again if necessary xd

Reactions: john28

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
does cheat v0.82 work on v0.83 ???
If you wanna have issue with 0.83 you can use mod from 0.82 ^^
i wating for fix update alpha full of bugs
Nope... Beatifull Alfa UpDate with a lot of Fap-Fap content...
Yes Game have few bugs, but not crtitical, sooo UpDate is full playble..
The story is weird. No dialog when Amy first has sex with the MC
True... I also think i miss part of story/dialoges between Date 1 and Sex in Amy room...
At least it need be doign like all Dates Story before... It also not contai Dialoges, but still...
I mean fist you get from her HJ, when BoobJ, when BJ, when Vaginal and End, finaly, Anal...

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Well, I do not know what happens to me that I have finished all the miss of the hospital and he tells me about the wheelchair but there is none and until I complete the game I pass Olympic to start it again if necessary xd
Well, i can not say what bugs you can have cus i do not know you GamePlay :)
I have Full Save with Full Questes is Completed... Before Every New UpDate Ofcose...

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Well, i can not say what bugs you can have cus i do not know you GamePlay :)
I have Full Save with Full Questes is Completed... Before Every New UpDate Ofcose...
the truth is that if I were one of the main ones I would be screwed for not being able to continue with the story but to be secondary because I would be the same

john28

Aug 13, 2018
Wrong...
I not get any bug...

If I quote you it was so people have a walkthrought of the game.
My post never concerned you.
If you read the problem found by peoples here you will get that the first bug was found by more than one person and my solution does work because the problem did come from the 0.82 Mod.
Like i said, so your reply is of no use at all.
As for the third bug, did you actually read other peoples who can't go through because they are NO PATIENTS, or STAFFS or WHEELCHAIR ? It's a bug. And my solution work since i used it.
The fact that you don't have a bug mean you are of no use in the discussion.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Are there any compressed versions of the entire V0.83 other than the patch that goes straight from 0.8 to 0.83?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can someone update the mod to 0.83 pls?
Nope, when final version is out, then

Are there any compressed versions of the entire V0.83 other than the patch that goes straight from 0.8 to 0.83?
Why? You can use the patch for any compress version i.e. v0.8, v0.81 and v0.82.
:confused::confused::confused: I edited the post to make it clearer in case anyone else thinks it is just for v0.80

Android port please
Is the android port with mods available for the latest update yet?
No use Joiplay instead. If the android port is release, there would be no support for any problems you guys get that prevent you from continuing the game.

I can't talk to Lucy in the lab
I was 2 weeks from 12 to 17 and nothing
You can use incest patch as it had been updated but not the mod as john28 stated.

Those who are getting some bugs caused by the mod: READ the mod post (second sentence in red)

mod.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes