Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Nope, when final version is out, then

Why? You can use the patch for any compress version i.e. v0.8, v0.81 and v0.82.
:confused::confused::confused: I edited the post to make it clearer in case anyone else thinks it is just for v0.80

No use Joiplay instead. If the android port is release, there would be no support for any problems you guys get that prevent you from continuing the game.

You can use incest patch as it had been updated but not the mod as john28 stated.

Those who are getting some bugs caused by the mod: READ the mod post (second sentence in red)

View attachment 1014847
I don't get it. People won't take the time to read even 2 or 3 posts above their own post.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
You go to the link i put to SaveEditor OFFLINE.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
You use RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe and go to advanced -> edit switches -> click on 237 direct HOSPI UNLOCK
This does not work. I'm no playing the game yet, but I downloaded the save editor version 065 because I thought it might be a useful tool, but it does not work. When you load a save into it and click on advanced, the variables and switches tab is grayed out.

john28

Aug 13, 2018
This does not work. I'm no playing the game yet, but I downloaded the save editor version 065 because I thought it might be a useful tool, but it does not work. When you load a save into it and click on advanced, the variables and switches tab is grayed out.
Never Got that problem, but the guy who made the save editor said to use 0.63 if a problem with variable.
It's probably what you are talking about. Download the 063 version and try again.
If still grey can't help.

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
I' ve downloaded this game for the first time and it seems really promising. I only have one problem.. I can't save my progress. It says select a slot file while i've already done that. Don't know what the problem is. Can someone please help me with this problem?? (downloaded it on a mac if that's interesting info)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Like i said, so your reply is of no use at all.
No, it mean UpDate not have bugs what about you talk...
If anyones have bugs what you talk it mean they broke their games byself, like, use mod from 0.82 on 0.83

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes