john28

Aug 13, 2018
No, it mean UpDate not have bugs what about you talk...
If anyones have bugs what you talk it mean they broke their games byself, like, use mod from 0.82 on 0.83
The Bug at the hospital as nothing to do with Mod or patch.
If you have to make a new game every time it's on the Dev.
Maybe he should put official complete save with every release. Complete of the previous update i mean.

Reactions: Fharmut

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The Bug at the hospital as nothing to do with Mod or patch.
If you have to make a new game every time it's on the Dev.
Maybe he should put official complete save with every release. Complete of the previous update i mean.
it has everything to do with a mod [which does not support the current version being played], i play these games clean and encounter no errors

Eves

Aug 15, 2017
Hey , got problem with jet mission 1, when i enter mansion i get shot , cant do anything else is instant game over

john28

Aug 13, 2018
it has everything to do with a mod [which does not support the current version being played], i play these games clean and encounter no errors
Except for all of those who didn't use a Mod and still had bugs.
You are lucky, it doesn't mean than only the Mods cause problem.
It cause some and i pointed it (can't talk to Lucy).
The game is known to have many bugs at every release.
If the alpha release wasn't a clue, the Dev got used to it.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Except for all of those who didn't use a Mod and still had bugs.
You are lucky, it doesn't mean than only the Mods cause problem.
It cause some and i pointed it (can't talk to Lucy).
The game is known to have many bugs at every release.
If the alpha release wasn't a clue, the Dev got used to it.
code is same for all who downloaded, its not about luck

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
I has finished the hospital quest. but when I talk with the manager, she doesn't respond. Is there something i should do?

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Never Got that problem, but the guy who made the save editor said to use 0.63 if a problem with variable.
It's probably what you are talking about. Download the 063 version and try again.
If still grey can't help.
I found the problem and probably owe you an apology. What happened was I made a backup of my save and loaded the backup into the save editor and ran into the problem I mentioned. Then, I remembered using this editor in the original game and loaded the save directly from the game and it worked. Here's my apology and my thanks.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys, apologies if this has been asked a dozen times already but just downloading v8 and want to know who the two interactive women are that are mentioned in the change log and how to find them. Cheers.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes