MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
When working in the hospital, there is a red-haired woman in the room on the left of the elevator (the bathroom should be). Why is there no red-haired woman in my room?
For some reason in old saves she doesnt appear,checkthat if thats the reason, i just discovered that when i replayed the whole game last week

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
not worth it, he's behind 4-5 months in schedule and games are still buggy.

og remains superior in my ways

which leads me to ask the question why did he remake it? seems like a waste of time and effort on his part.
Guess ill come back again in another 2 years lol

D

Deleted member 3332256

Does anyone have a save at the beginning of this new update?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
ANOTHER BUG
The babysitting job...Instead of Bonnie & Charlie i get redirected to Jerome & Ta-Lisa.
In Old Quarter the circle from the ChopShop work quest still keeps blinking...I sends me back to the garage.
During Maria's sex UI if you lick her butthole to orgasm you get stuck in the loop. Even the bug fixer is useless.
As for babysitting, i had an interesting bug when i played v.80 or.81. I was stuck in Ta-lisa's quest due money to be stolen didn't appear in their bedroom. Finally i found them in Bob's bedroom and then quest proceeded normally.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
guys, the version ends after the second date with amy?
it says in the tutorial "Folow the girl" only
but I don't know if it continues or ends there.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
I Already Completed hospital works. But in this new version i go to speak with director, But the red hair women said IV to the Patients.But no patients there, How to I speak with director.

Reactions: hghgfhg

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone who knows how to modify the save to skip the hospital that this bug could give me in a screen caption

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes