Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Are there any women who can interact now?
And which girl are these two pictures?
Can't access your images bro. There are a ton of fuckable women in the game, check "relevant posts" in my signature, one of them is a list of the girls. As for the pictures, the left one I can identify as Alexx from the thumbail, there are some scenes with her but they are part of the story progression and are online sex, since she is in another city. I can't identify the second girl from the thumbnail

Tony_AG

Oct 29, 2017
He is at left of main SCHOOL DOORS not by the gate but by school doors. Characters for other quest also show on school grounds you won't see them from the gate but if you use mouse and click around a bit you find them. also you may have to change time. and some characters don't have the " ! " mark above them but if you click on them they interact with you. Good luck
Chill out. Already found him, my time just wrong. He spawn inside the gate in afternoon.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Got a functional bug, game made me save on Jet Mission 1 when the guard had already detected me, didn't realize this was a game over condition and now when I reload, I get shot instantly. My save is now unrecoverable as far as I can tell.
Sorry for the late reply, things are real hectic on my side.

I moved you to the stairs. You just have to go up.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
1 - I don't remember any quest with Rachel to pick comics, only with Laura. Is that what you mean?
2 - You don't have anything to talk with Sahsa anymore. Go to the pub in Downtown South at night, to the left of the toilets are stairs, go up. If there is a woman standing in front of the stairs, just talk to her.
3 - I don't know what you mean by "joint"
Rachel and the comics was in the original version of this game, before the re-vamp.

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
Hello. At the very beginning of the game, when you need to get to school in three minutes, you leave the house, a text appears and it says "press Q" and that's it. There is nothing you can do after that. I play on PC.
yeah just follow what it asks it's like a half azzed tutorial. It will release you to get to school afterwards. At least it did for me.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Not sure what's happening, I tried to download, said Failed Network Error, and now every time I try to download it, it just take me to the main page...
Try re-download. I re-upload the save just in case but everything seems to be working. Maybe it was something with the server

Does this have all your mod stuff in mate?
No the compress does not have the mods. You have to install the mods manually.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
The first is Alexx, a girl from the beginning of the game and whom you interact with on-line later. Not sure who the second one is because there are so many women to interact with you kind of lose track--perhaps one of the babysitter quests?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Cool, BoN surpassed himself with the whole .83.x build... A bug or very unclear solution on almost each step of Amy's quest... I've skipped .83.0 because of your reviews, guys. Now loaded .83.5 and feared of the number of bugs. One should be at least a RPGM developer to correct the errors every 5 minutes and complete the update... I've surrended at "goto sleep" bug. And it's not over regarding to your comments. I think I'll wait for the next update to do Amy's quest...

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
I got a bug on my second football game on Saturday, when I was told to change Simon and the scene kept repeating, i play compressed version
so this is probably the hardest task in this whole game. Save before attempting, you cannot exit if you cannot score the goal. I guess if you download the cheat file it will remove the soccer game event completely... not sure.

How to win this? Well try and try again. if you just started the match there is only 1 real ball and you start with it and probably get stripped by the super fast NPC. If you continue playing this game on your second attempt there are 2 soccer balls. you have 1 and one of the NPCs will have other. The ball you have is fake that's why nothing happens. So you simply ignore your ball and go after the NPC with the ball. If you get the real ball a circle will appear at your opponent penalty box that's where you need to take the ball and score a goal and hello Beth story.

There is no easy way of doing this, the super fast NPC is on you like flies on sh*t. Hopefully you lose the ball to some slower NPC and then try to create seperation between you and Super Mradona NPC. Then simply strip the ball of off the slow NPC and score the goal before your shadow catches up. Thats how I was able to do it, good luck

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Where are the girls in these two pictures?
Where can I find it?
The first is Alexx. You don't have direct access to her since she is in another town, but at some points in the story progression you have virtual sex eith her (3 or 4 times I think). The second I think it's not implemented in the game, her face rings a bell but I have a hunch she was in the original game, not in the revamp.

Reactions: davcobra

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Cool, BoN surpassed himself with the whole .83.x build... A bug or very unclear solution on almost each step of Amy's quest... I've skipped .83.0 because of your reviews, guys. Now loaded .83.5 and feared of the number of bugs. One should be at least a RPGM developer to correct the errors every 5 minutes and complete the update... I've surrended at "goto sleep" bug. And it's not over regarding to your comments. I think I'll wait for the next update to do Amy's quest...
I could very well be wrong, but I don't think there is a "go to sleep" bug, or at least all the times I remember people reporting getting stuck there, it was because of the time of the day, because you have to sleep at dawn (4:00 to 06:50) for the quest to progress. But if you want to send your save, I can likely fix it, or at least advance to the next relevant point in the quest

Reactions: DrMage
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes