crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
I replace my v82 save to v78 and played it on the old version. Had to play the entire scene on v78 as the shower was not active during the entire scene on v82. Just in case anyone else has this problem.

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Does anyone have success opening this app in MacOS big Sur? I keep getting this stupid you can't access permissions error.

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
For Marcus depending on where you are in the story.
1 you find him by your house (well go towards the park, left) and you find him parked on the street.
2 meet him after class he tell you to meet him at night at the dragunov pub
3 meet him in front of his house (go on a drug run)
4 pink weed quest you meet him by Rachel house (you need to talk to 3 ppl near the park by your house first)
He has some other quests but all those start by going to his house (5 old quarter or something like that)

Drizzt123

Mar 5, 2018
I am also stuck trying to find Markus. It says to find him in the street right after watching the news report on the sexual awakening. I found markus at night in the old quarter but all he says is that he is selling weed.

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
I am also stuck trying to find Markus. It says to find him in the street right after watching the news report on the sexual awakening. I found markus at night in the old quarter but all he says is that he is selling weed.
that's 1 in the post above you, he is not directly in front of the house just move left on the street you find him right by the park or near to it. I belive he had a black truck

krisaroo

Dec 9, 2019
Every time I go to Otter Labs to see Mrs. Jordan's Husband the elevator brings me to Lucy/Maria and not her Husband's room. This was an entirely new save for this update as well

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Goner
For Marcus depending on where you are in the story.
1 you find him by your house (well go towards the park, left) and you find him parked on the street.
2 meet him after class he tell you to meet him at night at the dragunov pub
3 meet him in front of his house (go on a drug run)
4 pink weed quest you meet him by Rachel house (you need to talk to 3 ppl near the park by your house first)
He has some other quests but all those start by going to his house (5 old quarter or something like that)

Morning, go to your house's gate, walk to west

Still don't see him, I think I'm bugged just like the carol quest.
Go at afternnon (15:00)

Why can't you play with Laura at night when she sleeps?
This feature is removed I think

Reactions: Blackula

Jieigh

May 26, 2020

Aleks1976

May 5, 2019
1. Can't take the quest from Rachel to pick up comics from the beggar
2. I took a quest from Sarah to meet in a comic book store with Sasha, and Sasha asks for a card, and does not lead to the boss,
3. Where can I get a joint

wolf3202

Aug 3, 2017
where do i find nesrot after i chose the hornets went back after he said to go rest but cant go upstairs in the hornet pub any help ?

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
Still cant find him haha. can you show the location? maybe screenshot if you can
He is at left of main SCHOOL DOORS not by the gate but by school doors. Characters for other quest also show on school grounds you won't see them from the gate but if you use mouse and click around a bit you find them. also you may have to change time. and some characters don't have the " ! " mark above them but if you click on them they interact with you. Good luck

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes