Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Do you have any saves for the cheerleader or the muslim girl?
There is nothing on the Muslim girl. For the cheerleaders there are Beth and Daisy quests. I also have complete save on everything for every gang. If you want one, let me know. With these saves you can visit the two cheerleaders' houses for interactive sex and a threesome with them. You can also date them if you wish.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
that should be my save, the exact point i got stuck on carol's quest is when on the recess u got to go to the bathroom, can't go into the bathroom, call her, nor go to her house, aside from that i spotted another bug, when u are in a date with daisy(and u have already finished amy's dates) going to the arcade when asked to would make a pic of amy with the mc appear and won't wear off, it wouldn't work either the bug fixer since on dates u cannot use it.
Sorry I completely forgot, I'll see to it now

Do you have any saves for the cheerleader or the muslim girl?
I'm under the impression I already answered you, or it was someone asking about the same girls. There is no content for the muslim. The cheerleaders, Beth and Daisy, are completed in all my saves.

next update will be sarah ? , anyone know @@
Not announced but my guess is either Laura or story

Anyone know the location of the gigolo job? Cant find it.
Pink Club? You need to progress on Maria's quest up to the point where you need to find leverage on her sister, Helen (the leverage you get is her using the Pink Club services). It's in the REd District. You can't get there by car so go to Downtown South, had east to enter Midtown, then head south to get to the Red District. The Pink Club is the top left building. You can only work there on weekend nights.

bro wheres marckus i cant find him ?
Depends on the quest. Where are you?

Beth's father's computer password .. can some one tell me please..
by the window, there's a drawer, a passport inside. The 8 digit password for the webcam is something in that passpport, I think it's Beth's birth date. The password for the computer itself is written in a medicine flask inside the coffer, but iirc it's 1933

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
that should be my save, the exact point i got stuck on carol's quest is when on the recess u got to go to the bathroom, can't go into the bathroom, call her, nor go to her house, aside from that i spotted another bug, when u are in a date with daisy(and u have already finished amy's dates) going to the arcade when asked to would make a pic of amy with the mc appear and won't wear off, it wouldn't work either the bug fixer since on dates u cannot use it.
Bro, the save you sent me, Carol's quest stage is "successfully complete two dates with Carol", and yet she doesn't pick up calls and she is not beside Sandra during the interval, indicating she is indeed in her "shocked" stage and locking herself in the bathroom. Since her quest is already complicated by itself (mother scenes, recording, recovering the record, and shit ton of dates whose sequence I won't remember), and on top of it seems bugged af, the best thing I could so was finishing it for you trough variables. I understand you'd rather have played trough it, but this is what I managed to do

Reactions: Neitter

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find Phil? Quest says he's at the main entrance but I don't see him at all.

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
Bro, the save you sent me, Carol's quest stage is "successfully complete two dates with Carol", and yet she doesn't pick up calls and she is not beside Sandra during the interval, indicating she is indeed in her "shocked" stage and locking herself in the bathroom. Since her quest is already complicated by itself (mother scenes, recording, recovering the record, and shit ton of dates whose sequence I won't remember), and on top of it seems bugged af, the best thing I could so was finishing it for you trough variables. I understand you'd rather have played trough it, but this is what I managed to do
Thank you bro, that's something, i was pretty stuck with it anyway as i wanted to unlock everything, so i really appreciate your will to help me out there.

Reactions: Jieigh
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes