Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
got a bug on Carol quest, when she gets mad at u and all and enter the school bathroom in the recess, i think it's due to other quest overlap at that time, but i cannot seem to enter the school bathroom anymore, the exclamation saying there's a quest its still there but i cannot enter it or trigger by any mean, so... is there a way for me to be able to continue carol's quest? cause starting over a new game would be a bit upsetting tbh

bdopb

Mar 26, 2019
Got a functional bug, game made me save on Jet Mission 1 when the guard had already detected me, didn't realize this was a game over condition and now when I reload, I get shot instantly. My save is now unrecoverable as far as I can tell.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Got a functional bug, game made me save on Jet Mission 1 when the guard had already detected me, didn't realize this was a game over condition and now when I reload, I get shot instantly. My save is now unrecoverable as far as I can tell.
PM me the save. I will try to fix it for you

Last edited:

kuatro

Feb 14, 2019
Here is my save if that helps.
After loading your saved game, where do you have to go to spend time with the aunt?

I look for her but I can't find her

On the mission: Spend more time with your aunt.

Do you know where it is? I've been to hellen's house and she won't let me in I go to the pool, I wait and nothing?

Does anyone know what to do?

Thx

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Gonna try a again. Don't fancy starting from scratch after me f**king up my whole saves previously. Does anyone have a save with all content done up to the end of the previous update with the big tittied step-mother? End of 8.2 I think it was.

irma jackingman

Oct 5, 2017
After loading your saved game, where do you have to go to spend time with the aunt?

I look for her but I can't find her

On the mission: Spend more time with your aunt.

Do you know where it is? I've been to hellen's house and she won't let me in I go to the pool, I wait and nothing?

Does anyone know what to do?

Thx
That is exactly what I would like to know

i need some help im stuck with the mission maria : go to the pool in the morning but she never appear
As far as I know you have to complete story missions until you get a new house.

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I can't tell if I'm stuck or done. I'm Amy quests and I just finish our second after we met with Amy's father. I look into the book of faces and now it's telling me to follow the girl. Do I have to go follow Amy somewhere at a certain time of day or is it just referring to when you have to find Amy on the beach after meeting her dad?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I focused only on the story and the characters, so I let women who can be found pass, can someone tell me how?
There's a walkthrough somewhere, haven't been very active lately but we have good community helpers

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
where is the train station? I have to go get the granddaughter from the old woman. Help me please
Old quarter, bellow Rachel's house

got a bug on Carol quest, when she gets mad at u and all and enter the school bathroom in the recess, i think it's due to other quest overlap at that time, but i cannot seem to enter the school bathroom anymore, the exclamation saying there's a quest its still there but i cannot enter it or trigger by any mean, so... is there a way for me to be able to continue carol's quest? cause starting over a new game would be a bit upsetting tbh
It can be a bug, but you're actually supposed to try a good few times before you can talk to her, I think 4 times

View attachment 1059058 mission over before it starts------I need a saved file
If you want a save, check the thread's OP or my signature, there are plenty of saves to choose from, but if your problem is what I think it is, ignore MAria's Book of Faces, just do the main and school quests, hers will update eventually (will take looong)

Gonna try a again. Don't fancy starting from scratch after me f**king up my whole saves previously. Does anyone have a save with all content done up to the end of the previous update with the big tittied step-mother? End of 8.2 I think it was.
As I said above, check the thread's OP or my signature for my saves

when i click on blue torch on the wall in my room it freezes and says picture missing
You likely didn't put SoTN's picture in your img>faces folder

Reactions: Zoro45

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
It can be a bug, but you're actually supposed to try a good few times before you can talk to her, I think 4 times

I mean, i kinda did that, as i stated i cannot go into the bathroom where the game is telling me to go, and so on i cannot keep on going with carol's quest :/. I really appreciate the will to help me there tho.

sneirad

Jan 30, 2021
It seems that game trickers some old content again, those where before meeting Amys dad. Also if you enter school youl meet Rachel and tyna for "first time" even though mc have had sex with both.
What did you do to have sex with Tyna?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes