Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Amy quest was bugged for me, so I got a save. Does anyone know Rosys house?
Rivertown #3. If you can't proceed woth the rivertown part, advance variable 287 AmyQUEST to 56, this will set Rosy at the hospital's reception and make the quest advance to the point where you talk to Amy in her bedroom. Or use my "ready for update" saves, in the thread's opening post or my signature's "relevant posts". Or send me your save in a .rar and I'll edit it for you later (going afk), but .rar pls, not .7z

is he saving chloe's content for later?
Literally just came to ackowledge that he is still working on the quest, so it's hidden for now. It's there, seems complete to me (albeit bugged, hence the map.json editing), at the end you have full interactive sex with Chloe, but the dev says he's not done with that, so it's not integrated in the unedited gameplay

any one Give walkthrough about amy house event.....
I already did, check my signature's "relevant posts"

can anyone help me with the next step of the school/pam quest, ive unlocked the roof but i can figure out where im sposed to go or do next. and the tip doesnt make a lot of sense.
You need to mess with the power generator. One of the levers adds 7 volts, the other removes 5 (read the dign to know whixh is which, I don't remember). You need to get it to 11, so 7+7+7-5-5

Last edited:

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Nothing is wrong. I guess I should of explain better how using the cheat works, that first date option is for the very first first 2 dates. Just choose the other option and you can keep choosing the other option to see all scenes. I would make it more clear in the mod and fix teleportation and some other stuff and upload a new version soon.

Still thanks for bring it to my attention (y) (y) (y)
When I use the cheat mod for the dates, after a successful date when Amy says let's go to the house for fun, the screen goes blank. This didn't happen the first time I used the cheat for first Anal scene.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi i have problem with turning on incest patch cuz of missing img/faces/Valus.png someone gets it?
Re-download the incest patch.

When I use the cheat mod for the dates, after a successful date when Amy says let's go to the house for fun, the screen goes blank. This didn't happen the first time I used the cheat for first Anal scene.
Did you try redoing the date? Because the cheat mod doesn't interfere with any sex scene at the house etc. Also send me a save if you really want help.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
will android come?
Will Joeiplay continue?
Why everyone wants android port? I don't get it :unsure:

and are far superior.
You can back up saves, and if you get any errors which I'm sure you will get. You can edit save or upload save to get help.

With the android port if you get errors then your stuck :unsure::unsure:

draesagar17

Feb 27, 2021
You need to mess with the power generator. One of the levers adds 7 volts, the other removes 5 (read the dign to know whixh is which, I don't remember). You need to get it to 11, so 7+7+7-5-5
where can i find this power generator at? because the closest ive found in the school is what looks like an electrical panel by the door on the roof which i cant interact with

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
where can i find this power generator at? because the closest ive found in the school is what looks like an electrical panel by the door on the roof which i cant interact with
I'm 90% sure you need to interact with the pannels marked, if not, try the computers. The screen in the middle has instructions for which adds and which removes, and also displays the current voltage
1614445823890.png

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
If I choose a different gang, other than Hornets of Nerost, then won't I be able to do Amy's missions? Since when choosing a different gang, I will not be able to enter it anymore?

draesagar17

Feb 27, 2021
I'm 90% sure you need to interact with the pannels marked, if not, try the computers. The screen in the middle has instructions for which adds and which removes, and also displays the current voltage
View attachment 1057106
ok so that is not the roof so how do i get to that area of the school? which floor do i need to be on? becasue that is not at all familiar looking to me

Murew

Apr 27, 2017
is there something wrong with tooltips for Maria and Amy, bcs tooltips from the beginning shows Maria about finding her by the pool in the morning and Amy about "Center in Lucy" but i already did few events with them and no changes. no older saves, new game/clean game 0.83.5 with corresponding mod version of the mod. while the quests go on i think game is ok, but having stuck tooltips is a bit annoying :/

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I analyzed it in different saves, I chose a different gang in each one, although I like the Chinese gang (Xion Mi, just because of Ling), I didn't like Lider, she kind of had a connection with the Gentlermans gang (Warren), but I chose Dragunovs (Nina), it was the one with the lowest penalty, she has a good relationship with Hornets (Nerost) and there is a chance of an alliance in the future, in addition to being the one I chose in the previous game.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
bro we can meet amy in the mall around 16.00 - 16.30 on Monday [edit in your house events guide :)]

Reactions: Jieigh

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
wow, i haven't been paying attention to this game for a while.
and holy shite, mc has a new home and lives with lucy and maria. i didn't expect this.
i'm actually interested in this game again.

Reactions: Jieigh and Red88

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
If I choose a different gang, other than Hornets of Nerost, then won't I be able to do Amy's missions? Since when choosing a different gang, I will not be able to enter it anymore?
So far, gang choice does not affect anything. I think I read somewhere that BoN assured it won't in the future, aside from you not having access to other's gang content of course. If you are concerned about amy's quest, she will be standing outside Dragunov's pub, in new neighborhood south.

is there something wrong with tooltips for Maria and Amy, bcs tooltips from the beginning shows Maria about finding her by the pool in the morning and Amy about "Center in Lucy" but i already did few events with them and no changes. no older saves, new game/clean game 0.83.5 with corresponding mod version of the mod. while the quests go on i think game is ok, but having stuck tooltips is a bit annoying :/
I'm not sure if I underatood your situation, but I assume you are at the beginning of the game, or at least has not yet moved to your own house? If yes, ignore Maria's and Amy's tooltips, just do the main quest, those girl's progress is in the main quest until you go to the new house. If you are already in the neew house, then I don't quite understand your situation, can be a bug, but could you explain a bit more if that's the case?

ok so that is not the roof so how do i get to that area of the school? which floor do i need to be on? becasue that is not at all familiar looking to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I focused only on the story and the characters, so I let women who can be found pass, can someone tell me how?
What exactly do you wamt help with?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes