SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Have made an Updater from [v.0.83] to [v.0.83.5]:

This Patch will only work with the uncompressed version.

It will add 342 new files and modify 37 files. The modified files will be backup in a backup folder in the game dir. The Patcher also checks that you use version v.0.83 and will also checks md5 hashes before and after the update. The updater requires 10 GB free space for working. Keep that in mind .

If you only want to play the game and have not high quality claim to the renders, it will be better to download the compress version.
If you have the v.0.83 of the game and you want to have the renders without quality loss then use this patcher. It save around 4,7 GB of downloading.

How to use: start the Updater->click on browse->Selct the game dir where the exe is located->click ok->click on start->after the patcher said finished you can closed it

Hope you guys like this updater. A feedback would be nice, so that i can improve the updater.
How does one do the third step? Whats the dir?

Reactions: taijavico

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I tried following the instructions for the patch but I dont understand whats dir, I just browsed and picked the folder that had the name of the game and says that I need to pick an application, but I couldn't see the application in the folder.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
if i had older vers of INC do i need to change something, replace it?
no, if you activate on last game and using old save then it will be stored in your save.

I am not getting the bypass option to skip carols second set of dates... and all of the date finish options are failing to load
Send me your save so I can test to make sure. The other dates are working on my end and Jieigh has confirm they are working on his end.

How does one do the third step? Whats the dir?
dir is acronym for directory. In this case, the game directory. If you copy your game to local drive C with a folder name My_New_Life_v0.83.5

Then dir means go into your game folder which is at C:\My_New_Life_v0.83.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Jieigh

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
no, if you activate on last game and using old save then it will be stored in your save.

Send me your save so I can test to make sure. The other dates are working on my end and Jieigh has confirm they are working on his end.

dir is acronym for directory. In this case, the game directory. If you copy your game to local drive C with a folder name My_New_Life_v0.83.5

here you go

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018

Sorry, but what am i suppose to do exactly? I browsed and selected the folder of the game and clicked start saying that I pick an ''Application Directory'' and I dont see an application the can selected through the patch.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night , i don't know if someone already reported this to you but using the mod to teleport directly to Joana's house is not working since the player is transported to Jason's house instead...thanks
Thanks for letting me know, will fix it and address some things I notice also. Any new female or male house in the game by chance? I haven't checked and just lazy I guess to check :whistle::whistle:

Sorry, but what am i suppose to do exactly? I browsed and selected the folder of the game and clicked start saying that I pick an ''Application Directory'' and I dont see an application the can selected through the patch.
I have not look at the patch of the creator or use it. I suggest you pm them to help you. I only make the compress and PC cheat mod. Sorry

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
here you go
Nothing is wrong. I guess I should of explain better how using the cheat works, that first date option is for the very first first 2 dates. Just choose the other option and you can keep choosing the other option to see all scenes. I would make it more clear in the mod and fix teleportation and some other stuff and upload a new version soon.

Still thanks for bring it to my attention (y) (y) (y)

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for letting me know, will fix it and address some things I notice also. Any new female or male house in the game by chance? I haven't checked and just lazy I guess to check :whistle::whistle:
The only new female that can be interacted with is the girl the player met during Amy's quest which is incidentally named Rosy, and since a character named Rosy already exists I'm not sure if the two will clash later on

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Giving everyone a heads up now, I stop supporting this game so you all gonna need another uploader for future updates, my reason is simple last updates has only been about the girls, too much sex and little storyline/mafia/school/cage fights. I respect everyone's opinion on how you like the game I want a balanced game. If Bon starts putting more action then I'll support him again.
Yes, need More history please, más historia porfis

Reactions: chicho1958

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
Symphony of the Night, Hey man. I'm really desperate and can't progress the school quest. I'm getting an infinite loop on the soccer game where teacher wants to bring me in. I was wondering if this is caused by the mod.

Also, how do you load a modded save file into the vanilla game?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Nothing is wrong. I guess I should of explain better how using the cheat works, that first date option is for the very first first 2 dates. Just choose the other option and you can keep choosing the other option to see all scenes. I would make it more clear in the mod and fix teleportation and some other stuff and upload a new version soon.

Still thanks for bring it to my attention (y) (y) (y)
the scenes are failing to load say can find image for every last one of them

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night, Hey man. I'm really desperate and can't progress the school quest. I'm getting an infinite loop on the soccer game where teacher wants to bring me in. I was wondering if this is caused by the mod.

Also, how do you load a modded save file into the vanilla game?
This was fixed yesterday. Re-download the updated mod and try again. If you get any problem, send me your save.

the scenes are failing to load say can find image for every last one of them
I use your save and had no problem with Carol dating and progressing. All the scene showed with no missing images on my end on v0.83.5 of the game.
I have since edited the mod to make things clearer along with some other things unrelated.
Re-download the updated mod and let me know.

If all else fail then use a clean copy of the game. Either the full or compress version

Last edited:

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
This was fixed yesterday. Re-download the updated mod and try again. If you get any problem, send me your save.

I use your save and had no problem with Carol dating and progressing. All the scene showed with no missing images on my end on v0.83.5 of the game.
I have since edited the mod to make things clearer along with some other things unrelated.

If all else fail then use a clean copy of the game. Either the full or compress version
Holy shit! It worked! Thanks a lot man. Keep up the good work!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Since you asked politely haha
But for anyone using this, please, don't come on my tail later saying I bugged your game. You are editing your game's base data, and you are doing it being of sound mind and on your own free will. This shouldn't cause any reflections as the event edited is only related to this quest and the quest is not even officially implemented in the game, let alone integrated with other quest. But if it does cause reflections, I don't know how to fix it, I'm not familiar with .json files let alone game's file editing, I learned this from someone else (who of course I will not expose). Don't come after me, ok?

[/SPOILER]
is he saving chloe's content for later?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018

Thank you for the skip second set of dates opption

draesagar17

Feb 27, 2021
can anyone help me with the next step of the school/pam quest, ive unlocked the roof but i can figure out where im sposed to go or do next. and the tip doesnt make a lot of sense.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes