Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Duh, totally forgot about that.
Lucky you, didn't need to skip her quest altogheter, managed to just fix your problem. You have her packages now, just talk to her and you'll proceed from where you left.
Also, noticed you're playing without cheating, how quaint! But in case you are just afraid of mods by yourself, I made for you a second save with extra 100.000 to your budget (the uncheated save is still there). Don't spend it all on strippers! Or do, I wouldn't judge you

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Lucky you, didn't need to skip her quest altogheter, managed to just fix your problem. You have her packages now, just talk to her and you'll proceed from where you left.
Also, noticed you're playing without cheating, how quaint! But in case you are just afraid of mods by yourself, I made for you a second save with extra 100.000 to your budget (the uncheated save is still there). Don't spend it all on strippers! Or do, I wouldn't judge you
Thanks, really appreciate it.
I actually did cheat already, just not very much apparently. Didn't want to go overboard with money yet. I haven't reached a part of the game where I have needed much. I just started using the cheat mod today, like I said I haven't played this before and was waiting for it to be updated. Already making liberal use of the teleport function.
Anyway, thanks again!

Apr 5, 2020
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.83.5
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Date Bypass:

View attachment 1054206

Bugfixer help when menu is lock:

View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254

Other mods:

1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
In the previous version I used a cheat in the game, now I want to use the cheat in the latest version and use the old save data, will I get bugs too?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
there is anyone know which bulding I have to go in the quest dyeing hair of Brenda ?
not sure, but it's either Pam's house (New Neighborhood South #6), her house (Downtown South #3) or you need to meet her in front of the school (not sure what time, but I guess afternoon). And I think buy hair dye first, don't ask me where

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
In the previous version I used a cheat in the game, now I want to use the cheat in the latest version and use the old save data, will I get bugs too?
You can import previous version's save to moded new version without problems caused by the importing itself. If your saves already had problems, that's a whole another story.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
You can import previous version's save to moded new version without problems caused by the importing itself. If your saves already had problems, that's a whole another story.
So I gave Mrs. Taylor the stuff and left, the hint still says to give her the packages and now when I go to her door nothing happens.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So I gave Mrs. Taylor the stuff and left, the hint still says to give her the packages and now when I go to her door nothing happens.
When you give her the pakages, there should be a scene with her laying sensually on the table. If this scene played correctly, ignore Book of Faces, just visit her again in the noun, scene should be she flashing her pussy upskirt, themm showing boobs, then asking you math questions with your head between the boobs.
If those scenes don't play properly, apparently your game is having some problem with advancing her quest variable

Mar 31, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.83.5
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Date Bypass:

View attachment 1054206

Bugfixer help when menu is lock:

View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254

Other mods:

1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
this the cheat mod is going to be update ?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Giving everyone a heads up now, I stop supporting this game so you all gonna need another uploader for future updates, my reason is simple last updates has only been about the girls, too much sex and little storyline/mafia/school/cage fights. I respect everyone's opinion on how you like the game I want a balanced game. If Bon starts putting more action then I'll support him again.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
When you give her the pakages, there should be a scene with her laying sensually on the table. If this scene played correctly, ignore Book of Faces, just visit her again in the noun, scene should be she flashing her pussy upskirt, themm showing boobs, then asking you math questions with your head between the boobs.
If those scenes don't play properly, apparently your game is having some problem with advancing her quest variable
Yeah, I can't even get into her house again after the laying on the desk scene. Visiting her can happen any time in the afternoon, right? Which as far as I can tell is anywhere from 13:00 to 21:00, correct?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes