Jieigh

May 26, 2020
anyone care to enlighten me whats the changelogs from 0.83a to 83.5 :) cheers!
The changelog is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5186634
with the new scenes added listed here:https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5196553 (my next post will be schedule of where and when they happen)
Since new scenes were added to Amy's quest, if you had already finished it you'll need to reset it and do again, not only to enjoy the scenes (the anal one is nice) but the game seems to behave weird if you don't (scenes may trigger out of nowhere at random). You can use my "ready for update" scenes from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5195243
Or reset it yourself, following this process (if you don't have a prefered save editor, I recommend this ):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mamm0n

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
PC cheat mod has been updated to v0.83.5

Also incest patch to reflect the new changes

Added:
  • Added the bugfixer as an item in the essential where you can use it to fix problems when your stuck . At certain parts the game doesnt allow you to use the phone/W menu. Go into your item menu/essential item and use "SoTN Help" to call the bugfixer. You can find it in your room in new house or first house storage room as a blue lamp
  • Dates can be done as normal or use the bypass. All you have to do is make the date as normal. Then when the date starts at the fountain in the mall, you will notice hearts on the bottom left of the entrance (image below show this). Use it to watch any of the last date scenes in the game, note only one at a time as the main game so nothing gets broken. The cinema feature is not included as that is interactive, so you can carry them to cinema first them come back and try the bypass.
  • Carol dates are different and in the cheat menu. The first two date required by here when doing her quest, can be bypass first, then you can continue her quest. When you have to date her again, you can use the bypass in the cheat menu and see her final scene

View attachment 1054215

View attachment 1054244

View attachment 1054243
Android users still waiting for an update

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
THIS IS UNDER REVISION
while I replay the game from the start,
because the dev decided to change stuff that was already done
And since I haven't reached this point yet, I can't confirm if something changed (if someone can confirm it is still the same, please do let me and everyone else know)

Amy's Schedule

Ok, I managed to track all of her everyday events. Amy's events are seemgly follow a strict routine, different from Maria's on 0.83a (she may have been routined in this update but I didn't check). EDIT: Maria's schedule is done, find it here: Maria's schedule.
Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

Now, for the schedule itself:

Thanks to DD69 for finding her at the Mall

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
With this update, the game freezes a lot, in around 2 hours of gameplay it froze about 10 times :/

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Help, I completed Amy's quest. Did all the dates. Then one night went to sleep with her and my save broke and its lock on them in bed. Anyone else have a completed save. I don't want to play through again.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Ok, step by step inside the spoiler tag:
The first didn't work i got stucked at the rivertown part where i enter to the building to look for Amy's father and when I knock from door to door nobody opens so I can't advance in the quest to find the old woman that needs to tell me where is him :confused:
Well tomorrow i'm gonna try the second method to see if this works.

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
Mod scenes for v0.83
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Could not work in compressed version

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I will update the android only if I get time or like I said on the whim. I have some exams coming up so android port may be out of the question this update.

I highly recommend you use , or these emulators are far far superior in every way. Most users of my old android port have switch already and I can tell you they certainly wouldn't use the port again
This off topic, but I want to thank you for your hard work on this game. I really appreciate it.

Apr 5, 2020
I am using the previous compressed version and using the latest patch, which is version 0.8.3, now I want to update to the latest version, can I overwrite the latest files or do I have to download again?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
My game started with English Text, But now is in Spanish "I Think" Is there a way to revert it back to English?
EDIT: Found the solution! Can be changed in Computer Settings.

Last edited:

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
At this point I'm not really sure why I've been able to save where others can't. Make sure the app has read/write access via the Get Info option. If that doesn't fix it you can try adding the permissions via Terminal commands. Maybe make sure the saves folder in particular also has write permission.

A post I made here a long while back outlines how I originally did it. It might help, but it was lot of trial and error for me before I got it working, iirc:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-3303736

If you get it to work it will carry forward, and you can just add the new game files from the Windows www folder for future updates. I've done it multiple times.
Thank you! I will try this.

Still not able to save, even after the new suggestion. I did load from the save that was there and try the new content for Amy (which I liked). May try again after the next release to see if this is a bug that BON will fix.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes