namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hi i have a concern to do amy's quest head to dragunov pub and look for amy in dawn when i go to the pub i can change my outfit he won't let me in i have to talk to amy so that we go together or it's something else please

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
hi i have a concern to do amy's quest head to dragunov pub and look for amy in dawn when i go to the pub i can change my outfit he won't let me in i have to talk to amy so that we go together or it's something else please
Amy will be outside the pub at dawn. No need to go inside.

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
aguien sabe la contraseña del laboratorio de maria cuando pone el usb porque da fallo si eso que miro las notas y siempre da error, nose si es por la ultima vercion pero con el mod se lo saltaba pero no ay mod para esa vercion
1995 or 1998

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The problem is that i finish Morgan before doing the hospital quest. Perhaps as you say some switch go missing. But anyway activing the switch with rpg make editor and the game continue with no problem. I think that beggar need to put some lock or some chain event.
I mean... if you need the morgan quest, to active the director in another event, in some way the game, need to force you to finish both morgan and the hospital in a chain way.

Istead the hospital is in some sort a secret sub event.
I'm going by the game code for what has to be done in the game and if you do get to the sex experiments then the director catches you and marge during the Morgan quest then you get the directors content of punishing you and then you can continue to go to her office and when you speak to her she will give you more punishments. But today I for different reasons checked that switch in one of my saves and it's back to null instead of true. I will dig later into this and let Beggar know just in case he hasn't nailed this bug yet as I've seen others talking about it on both Patreon and his Discord channel.

As for a heads up about it, I do mention it a few times in my strategy guide that I am working on that may hopefully help others in the future.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Has anyone seen Amy's static scene in the mall? It's the only one missing for me to post her complete schedule and the mall is too big and boring to scan

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.83.5
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Date Bypass:

View attachment 1054206

Other mods:

1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
Awesomeness, thank you so much for the update!!!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
PC cheat mod has been updated to v0.83.5

Also incest patch to reflect the new changes

Added:
  • Added the bugfixer as an item in the essential where you can use it to fix problems when your stuck . At certain parts the game doesnt allow you to use the phone/W menu. Go into your item menu/essential item and use "SoTN Help" to call the bugfixer. You can find it in your room in new house or first house storage room as a blue lamp
  • Dates can be done as normal or use the bypass. All you have to do is make the date as normal. Then when the date starts at the fountain in the mall, you will notice hearts on the bottom left of the entrance (image below show this). Use it to watch any of the last date scenes in the game, note only one at a time as the main game so nothing gets broken. The cinema feature is not included as that is interactive, so you can carry them to cinema first them come back and try the bypass.
  • Carol dates are different and in the cheat menu. The first two date required by her when doing her quest, can be bypass first, then you can continue her quest. When you have to date her again, you can use the bypass in the cheat menu and see her final scene

dating.jpg

lamp.jpg

item.jpg

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say this first off. The pervious updates, the main menu lagged on for me, not sure why, but once I made it past that, I had no problem. This update, don't have that problem. Not sure what was done to change that, but keep up the good work. So far, what I've seen, I've liked. I will explore more later on, but thank you so much for this.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I will say this first off. The pervious updates, the main menu lagged on for me, not sure why, but once I made it past that, I had no problem. This update, don't have that problem. Not sure what was done to change that, but keep up the good work. So far, what I've seen, I've liked. I will explore more later on, but thank you so much for this.
The removal of the outdated plugin I mention some time back used to cause all that problem. It was disable in this update hence the main menu is bare. But I admit, it was a pain to be having to delete global file and save again and all that drama. Glad its getting improve and I'm sure BoN will implement a real cool plugin soon.

Awesomeness, thank you so much for the update!!!
Now notice!!! Dam that was fast. Like less than 15 seconds after I post :) :)

You got those lightning fingers

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes