Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
Since andriod version is fan made, which takes time. I considered playing it on emulator with pc files. Now I need saves files before selecting the mafia triads, so that I can cover all four story types. Was doing it in andriod version but it's only upto 0.82 and I'm desperate for more content lol. So if someone has saves before selecting the mafia, I'll be happy. Hopefully with rest of the content completed.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
With this update, the game freezes a lot, in around 2 hours of gameplay it froze about 10 times :/
Mine plays fine, might be a problem with your computer or your download

Oh cool, i also found half Marina on Thursday. Another old bug?
Old bug, won't get in your way either

Whats new in the 0.8.3.5?
Amy's story got two great new scenes, and a lot of house events were added
The new house events added listed here:https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5196553, and here is their where & when: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5197581
Since new scenes were added to Amy's quest, if you had already finished it you'll need to reset it and do again, not only to enjoy the scenes (the anal one is nice) but the game seems to behave weird if you don't (scenes may trigger out of nowhere at random). You can use my "ready for update" scenes from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5195243
Or reset it yourself, following this process (if you don't have a prefered save editor, I recommend this ):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Help, I completed Amy's quest. Did all the dates. Then one night went to sleep with her and my save broke and its lock on them in bed. Anyone else have a completed save. I don't want to play through again.
You can try resetting as I said in the topic above, or use one of my saves:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5195243

do you have to mod to acess the gallery or something?
In the thread's opening post there is a link to the gallery mod, but I find it messy. You can try it out, tough. there's also a CG rip folder if you don't mind things not being animated

any fucking Lucy content yet ;)?
No and I don't think there will be for a long time

I am using the previous compressed version and using the latest patch, which is version 0.8.3, now I want to update to the latest version, can I overwrite the latest files or do I have to download again?
I don't know who you meant by "cheerleaders" but my saves (4th topic of this post) have all available school girls completed. If you meant (daisy and Beth are the only cheerleaders implemented iirc). The arab girl's content is not yet implemented

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Where are my saves on my pc I completed last ver now when I load up this ver my saves are gone where does the game save on pc save file location.

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, my congratulations on this wonderful game. Too bad the hero as a gang member could not go further in the management of such women as prostitution and some slaves. Of course it is only a wish being given that I will never allow myself to criticize the work of all these developers who make us have such a pleasant time.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
8.3 SAVES POST BEING UPDATED

I am updating my 8.3 saves post to be a copy of my 8.3.5 saves post, so the link on the thread's front page takes users to up to date saves. If you want saves from 0.83a post, I created a repository thread where, each new game release, I'll copy the previous save post before I update the one in this thread. The repository thread is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jieighs-my-new-life-revamp-save-posts-repository.75450/
I'll also create a mega folder with my saves, it'll be in my signature once I set it up

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Where are my saves on my pc I completed last ver now when I load up this ver my saves are gone where does the game save on pc save file location.
Wherever you unzipped/unpacked the game > My_New_Life _vXXXX > My New Life Revamp > www > saves
Copy the save folder from old version, paste it in the equivalent location in the new one

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Wherever you unzipped/unpacked the game > My_New_Life _vXXXX > My New Life Revamp > www > saves
Copy the save folder from old version, paste it in the equivalent location in the new one
:oops::mad::cry: I think you understand I thought this works like renpy

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I am stuck with Mrs. Taylor. I looked though the forum already and tried changing her variable but it didn't exactly work. It helped a little, I can now talk to her again in her house, but she just keeps asking me if I have the packages I was supposed to pick up. I already did that, so the shop and pharmacy don't have them. I'm not sure what to do going forward. Did I mess it up too much to be fixed?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I am stuck with Mrs. Taylor. I looked though the forum already and tried changing her variable but it didn't exactly work. It helped a little, I can now talk to her again in her house, but she just keeps asking me if I have the packages I was supposed to pick up. I already did that, so the shop and pharmacy don't have them. I'm not sure what to do going forward. Did I mess it up too much to be fixed?
If you send me your save I can try to finish her progression for you trough variables, but no promises

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
If you send me your save I can try to finish her progression for you trough variables, but no promises
Would it be better or worse to be further along in the game? I'm not very far and I haven't played it before, so I would rather miss as little as possible.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Would it be better or worse to be further along in the game? I'm not very far and I haven't played it before, so I would rather miss as little as possible.
I don't think it makes any difference, if it makes, I would guess it's better now than later

BDI

May 23, 2017
I will update the android only if I get time or like I said on the whim. I have some exams coming up so android port may be out of the question this update.

I highly recommend you use , or these emulators are far far superior in every way. Most users of my old android port have switch already and I can tell you they certainly wouldn't use the port again
I am using your newest mod on my pc and the futbol game is just a series of loops where the coach sends the mc in, it never ends. Would you fix it? I do know that in a previous mod it worked.---thanks

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
i really don't wanna choose a mafia to work for making other people die... why do you do this holy hell
the creator could've just found a way to save everydody but no
fuck it's a bad move
i really don't wanna play the game anymore
do i keep playing on 4 different file saves? fk that is a really BAD decision

Reactions: Hakkira

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I am using your newest mod on my pc and the futbol game is just a series of loops where the coach sends the mc in, it never ends. Would you fix it? I do know that in a previous mod it worked.---thanks
Stupid error on my part. updating the mod now

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
i really don't wanna choose a mafia to work for making other people die... why do you do this holy hell
the creator could've just found a way to save everydody but no
fuck it's a bad move
i really don't wanna play the game anymore
do i keep playing on 4 different file saves? fk that is a really BAD decision
I don't know if you already know that, but each choice reults in 1 death, not all the other threaned people dying. Also, I think one of the mafia's you choose results in no deaths, but I don't recall which. But well, it's the dev's story, we choose to play it.

Reactions: chicho1958

d1lacey

Apr 20, 2018
is my quest stuck? i meant to go to the pool in morning but i see both of the sis but not the step mom? any help?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes