Jieigh

May 26, 2020
There are some women who are not in the Book Of Faces, like bonuses, that can be found around the city, I wanted to know where I can find them!
If they are already in your book of faces, enter their profile and click the "?" icon, it should tell where she is. If a specific does not, post here, me or someone might remember

But in the future, do a girl's quest as soon as you unlock it, it might add an extra scene later in some other quest. For example, when you need to find books to make homework with Carol (school quest, you won't have Carol unlocked yet), you find Sandra in the techer's office with the copy machine. If you have completed Sandra's quest, she will give you a blowjob right there

Last edited:
Reactions: Red88
Feb 25, 2018
Hi! Question: When doing the babysitting on ta-lisa you can have a "threesome" with her and her friend. Her friend destroys you if youre not prepared. So, i want to know if theres any preparation before this event that i can use (like using X pills or cancelling the cumshot barr after doing Phils quest) or is it just like this and u cant change the end of this threesome?

jayjk123

May 3, 2020
i cant save my progress in the game im playing on mac is there a way to save it if so can someone tell me how or show me how thank you.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone help with a name of a game where it has ntr your dating a Chinese girl and you get a call from your twin sister to come back home something wrong with your mom your girl friend knows how to fight just when your getting ready to leave she threw a few kicks and kicked the wall by mistake then you went to the hospital with her

Conny Beck

Jun 26, 2017
Hey Guys,I'm still stuck at this pinky club.The lady always says: Go with the other hopefulls",but I neither can go to the other room or leave the house anymore.Any ideas....?

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
greeting travelers. I came to you all in time of great need, so please, do not ignore my humble plea for help. Im stuck at ms jordan initial quest, which is visiting her husband at otter lab. I tried everything - visiting at all possible timeframes, knocking into evry door, all in vain. I initially thought that its a bug caused by me having...a sexual intercourse with the said teacher during the quest where you just get into soccer team and some...bery unpleasant people steal your school uniform. Is anybody have some sort of solution? Any information will be much appreciated.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Re-download the incest patch.

Did you try redoing the date? Because the cheat mod doesn't interfere with any sex scene at the house etc. Also send me a save if you really want help.
Yes, I tried again, several times. I also had the same problem when I enter Amy's room for interactive sex at night. The problem began after I uploaded the second version of your mod. I think I lost the image or movie for the scene.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone help with a name of a game where it has ntr your dating a Chinese girl and you get a call from your twin sister to come back home something wrong with your mom your girl friend knows how to fight just when your getting ready to leave she threw a few kicks and kicked the wall by mistake then you went to the hospital with her
The game is called Where It All Began. You should have really asked this question somewhere else because it is completely unrelated to this game and discussion.

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
for some reason Laura, Maria and Sarah says there in knights town but I cant seem to find them. Any solutions?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yes, I tried again, several times. I also had the same problem when I enter Amy's room for interactive sex at night. The problem began after I uploaded the second version of your mod. I think I lost the image or movie for the scene.
I check through the scenes with your save and the problem could never be this : "The problem began after I uploaded the second version of your mod"
This is a bug in the game itself. You can easily fix by pressing W and using bugfixer for blackscreen and the scene will show.

OR

Use the bug fix I just made for Amy Sex scenes at the house

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I check through the scenes with your save and the problem could never be this : "The problem began after I uploaded the second version of your mod"
This is a bug in the game itself. You can easily fix by pressing W and using bugfixer for blackscreen and the scene will show.

OR

Use the bug fix I just made for Amy Sex scenes at the house
Thanks. You are a life saver.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, game version 0835. I have a bug in the game - there is no dialogue with Daisy and her mother. According to the plot, we need to come to them on Saturday morning.

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
got a bug on Carol quest, when she gets mad at u and all and enter the school bathroom in the recess, i think it's due to other quest overlap at that time, but i cannot seem to enter the school bathroom anymore, the exclamation saying there's a quest its still there but i cannot enter it or trigger by any mean, so... is there a way for me to be able to continue carol's quest? cause starting over a new game would be a bit upsetting tbh

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes