Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Ive tried to download the pc version of the game and tried to install it on joiplay. But when i try to install the game on joiplay it could find the file for the game. Does joiplay suppirt 7z type of file?

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I have a problem with the football game on Saturday. As soon as the trainer sends MC onto the field, this scene is repeated over and over again.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
Would be nice if you could help me.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

You have bugs in the Game tell it the producer himself and join his Discord channel in the hope he fix these bugs in the future in his game.

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I started playing the game from the beginning again to see if there were any objects or new ones or improvements apart from one or another error, everything fine but someone can help me with the error that appears after performing the 2 mission of the Russians after watching the fight on tv the potragonist of the story falls asleep and they start to ring the bell the mission asks you to change your clothes but I can't go up the stairs use the bug solver to go back to the room and change but not like that problem solved please help thanks

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hi, i have a question. From what I know, if we give sarah every card that she need, we will get sarah dance scene and so on. But, why i just get the first dance scene and afterwards the other cards when i give her, i don't get the others scene. Anyone knows why?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I mean, i kinda did that, as i stated i cannot go into the bathroom where the game is telling me to go, and so on i cannot keep on going with carol's quest :/. I really appreciate the will to help me there tho.
Send me your save (.rar pls, not 7z) and I can make some trial and error to fix that, but not now and no promisses

What did you do to have sex with Tyna?
I already answered that guy, I think he confused the old game for the revamp or another girl for Tyna. Tyna is not yet implemented

Appreciate it man. Cheers. Has the Symphonidge updated the latest version for his cheat engine, or is that still being worked on?
Yes the cheat mod is equivalent to version 0.83.5

I have a problem with the football game on Saturday. As soon as the trainer sends MC onto the field, this scene is repeated over and over again.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
Would be nice if you could help me.
It was a bug with the cheat mod, but Symphony already fixed that. Download the cheat mod again.

any walktrough new version?
The Book of Faces "?" icon is generally helpfull and will cover most things, albeit there are some points it bugs. If you use it on the main page, it hints the main quest, if you use it in the school profile or a girl's profile (click the respective photo to enter a profile), it will hint about that quest. Other than that, lordahram is working on a more detailed walktrough, but he is not covering anything that is covered in the book of faces

hi, i have a question. From what I know, if we give sarah every card that she need, we will get sarah dance scene and so on. But, why i just get the first dance scene and afterwards the other cards when i give her, i don't get the others scene. Anyone knows why?
My guess is that you have incest turned off. To turn it on, use the incest patch, PC cheat mod or edit your save and flick switch 1978 to "true"

Reactions: Caloi

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Jieigh
I'm having a bug with Mrs. Jordan's route. I saw in some previous posts that a couple of other people had this issue as well, can't visit her husband at otter labs after the first time. I wondered if you had made any progress in figuring anything out?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Jieigh
I'm having a bug with Mrs. Jordan's route. I saw in some previous posts that a couple of other people had this issue as well, can't visit her husband at otter labs after the first time. I wondered if you had made any progress in figuring anything out?
The only way I found was skipping her quest altogheter. Set variable 245 to 50. You'll basically miss her husband taking you to the bar a few times, telling he is impotent (I think he was a fireman and got his weapon torched), he says he finds guys in dating sites to fuck his wife but all of them are douches, but he thinks you are a nice guy

Last edited:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
The only way I found was skipping her quest altogheter. Set variable 245 to 50. You'll basically miss her husband taking you to the bar a few times, telling he is impotent (I think he was a fireman and got his weapon torched), he says he finds guys in dating sites to fuck his wifes but all of them are douches, but he thinks you are a nice guy
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
What did you do to have sex with Tyna?
You don't as it hasn't been implemented in this version of the game.
I can't tell if I'm stuck or done. I'm Amy quests and I just finish our second after we met with Amy's father. I look into the book of faces and now it's telling me to follow the girl. Do I have to go follow Amy somewhere at a certain time of day or is it just referring to when you have to find Amy on the beach after meeting her dad?
Ignore that if you've already finished Rosy and found Amy on the beach. It's just never been deleted yet.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Send me your save (.rar pls, not 7z) and I can make some trial and error to fix that, but not now and no promisses

I already answered that guy, I think he confused the old game for the revamp or another girl for Tyna. Tyna is not yet implemented

Yes the cheat mod is equivalent to version 0.83.5

It was a bug with the cheat mod, but Symphony already fixed that. Download the cheat mod again.

The Book of Faces "?" icon is generally helpfull and will cover most things, albeit there are some points it bugs. If you use it on the main page, it hints the main quest, if you use it in the school profile or a girl's profile (click the respective photo to enter a profile), it will hint about that quest. Other than that, lordahram is working on a more detailed walktrough, but he is not covering anything that is covered in the book of faces

My guess is that you have incest turned off. To turn it on, use the incest patch, PC cheat mod or edit your save and flick switch 1978 to "true"
(y)Thank you for help.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
the game said me to go to pool at morning for maria !! but the quest wont trigger at all!
help
Ignore, follow main quest. This is stuck there, will unfold eventually (or be replaced by the correct step, I don't remember)

Reactions: Orachi

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
that should be my save, the exact point i got stuck on carol's quest is when on the recess u got to go to the bathroom, can't go into the bathroom, call her, nor go to her house, aside from that i spotted another bug, when u are in a date with daisy(and u have already finished amy's dates) going to the arcade when asked to would make a pic of amy with the mc appear and won't wear off, it wouldn't work either the bug fixer since on dates u cannot use it.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Mine plays fine, might be a problem with your computer or your download

Old bug, won't get in your way either

Amy's story got two great new scenes, and a lot of house events were added
The new house events added listed here:https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5196553, and here is their where & when: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5197581
Since new scenes were added to Amy's quest, if you had already finished it you'll need to reset it and do again, not only to enjoy the scenes (the anal one is nice) but the game seems to behave weird if you don't (scenes may trigger out of nowhere at random). You can use my "ready for update" scenes from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5195243
Or reset it yourself, following this process (if you don't have a prefered save editor, I recommend this ):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can try resetting as I said in the topic above, or use one of my saves:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5195243

In the thread's opening post there is a link to the gallery mod, but I find it messy. You can try it out, tough. there's also a CG rip folder if you don't mind things not being animated

No and I don't think there will be for a long time

I don't know who you meant by "cheerleaders" but my saves (4th topic of this post) have all available school girls completed. If you meant (daisy and Beth are the only cheerleaders implemented iirc). The arab girl's content is not yet implemented
Do you have any saves for the cheerleader or the muslim girl?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes