MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
And to think....

This game first debuted in Nov. 2016!

7 and a half years later, and it doesn't seem like it's anywhere near complete. For all intents and purposes, the game was really abandoned a couple of years ago.

We need to create a [Zombie] tag for games that are realistically dead/abandoned, but are still wandering about because of milking devs.
Jesus Christ, almost 10 years, this game might be in development longer than GTA VI :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: thecrow157

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
yeah gonna say thats a tall order for TK17. Yeah there are mods for it, but images you see made in 4k are heavily edited. You really don't want that in a game that already can't produce content on time with its current state.

The Midget

Aug 17, 2019
I havent logged here for a couple of months cause I was tired of the same bs about delaying the release, I never paid shit so I stopped complaing and just left. For a second I tought "Maybe he changed, maybe now after this time things have gone better". I still dont pay shit but I have gotta stop beeing so innocent

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
We should place bets on what Beggar's next excuse for postponing the update will be. I see it as much more intriguing and fun. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: StreamSteam
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes