Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
Add hidden event in City
Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
Add Main history content
Add Jack’s Life
Update some Portaits
Change color of UI

cat lady=start barley park,feed cat(buy atleasy 15 fish)cats all over 1 per map (diferent time too)then lady at barly park,riverside,birdtown,kingston,you only need do 3 scenes,also very IMPORTANT save as soon you go to her house,you'll see why
weed quest=(night 9pm) go left of your house till you see 3 talking,they say something about pink weed,go to old quarter left side you see markus getting a bj,you'll have to do some quests for him to get 1 pink weed,i suggest you do his quests till he starts selling them without no more quests,then go to girl(where you saw the 3(next to your house left)and keep inviting here,take her home repeat till done
infront amelias supermarket lady (11a.m ithink)keep doing her,when she asks for book go intop comic store and buy it(sparking light in bookshelf)keep doing her like 3,4,o5 times
This secret i found out myself not in update,wasn't there on change log,where you take girl home,go right go into antenna building,go up stairs,enjoy

Last edited:

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
do you mean with new update,or starting the new update,the new update has 4 saves 21,22,23 and 24, 1 for each gang,if you want with all done,haven't finished changed gang because didn't like the one I picked russian better(for me)
both if posibill i just want as many saves i can get to see every scene i can

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Creo que el problema es mas por el CheatMod, probe usar mi save desde un juego limpio y ya salto el evento
el cheat mod no esta actualizado,ya hable con el tipo que lo hace,elije los rusos,ellos son amigos con nertor,los chinos me contestaron mal asi que pase de ellos y como el cristian esta con los caballeros no queria saber nada de ellos,tengo unas ganas de darle por culo a ese joputa,todavia me duele las costillas de la paliza que me dio jajaja

Reactions: PJVF

collins456852

Apr 18, 2019
el cheat mod no esta actualizado,ya hable con el tipo que lo hace,elije los rusos,ellos son amigos con nertor,los chinos me contestaron mal asi que pase de ellos y como el cristian esta con los caballeros no queria saber nada de ellos,tengo unas ganas de darle por culo a ese joputa,todavia me duele las costillas de la paliza que me dio jajaja
Yo elegí a los caballeros, se que el pendejo de christian esta con ellos, pero creo que que el MC tiene una enorme deuda con Warren

Reactions: Zhefyro

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Not undestend you... Triads best chouse? Cus nobody not died?
Not quite. So, when you make a choice, you find out about about one of the other girls from the gang, and whether she lived or died. This is what I found out when I picked each gang.

Hornets (Nesrot) - Jaqueline lives, Ivanna dies, Ling and Nora unknown
Dragunovs (Nina) - Ivanna lives, Jaqueline lives, Ling and Nora unknown
Triads (Sayuki) - Ling lives, Nora lives, Jaqueline and Ivanna unknown
Gentlemen (Warren) - Nora lives, Ling dies, Jaqueline and Ivanna unknown

Now, based on the outcomes above, we can come to a couple conclusions. No matter who you pick, Nora and Jaqueline are going to survive. They're fighters and will survive the raid. When it comes to Ling and Ivanna, it seems like they'll only survive if you warn their respective gangs. They're not fighters, so they can't defend themselves. None of it is clear, though, because the dev made it so the gangs only know the outcome of 1 of the other girls. It's a bit annoying, because I would also like to know the best possible outcome. Instead, we'll likely have to continue playing for hours into the next updates until we find out which of the girls lived. So good luck backtracking a choice you didn't like.

With that being said, it seems like the best you can do is prevent 3 girls from dying. Either Ivanna or Ling will die, or if you go with the Gentlemen or the Hornets, both of them die.

Reactions: Hakkira

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Changelog V0.7.8

Reduze total size of game
Fixed some minor bugs
Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
Add hidden event in City
Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
Add Main history content
Add Jack’s Life
Update some Portaits
Change color of UI

cat lady=start barley park,feed cat(buy atleasy 15 fish)cats all over 1 per map (diferent time too)then lady at barly park,riverside,birdtown,kingston,you only need do 3 scenes,also very IMPORTANT save as soon you go to her house,you'll see why
weed quest=(night 9pm) go left of your house till you see 3 talking,they say something about pink weed,go to old quarter left side you see markus getting a bj,you'll have to do some quests for him to get 1 pink weed,i suggest you do his quests till he starts selling them without no more quests,then go to girl(where you saw the 3(next to your house left)and keep inviting here,take her home repeat till done
infront amelias supermarket lady (11a.m ithink)keep doing her,when she asks for book go intop comic store and buy it(sparking light in bookshelf)keep doing her like 3,4,o5 times
This secret i found out myself not in update,wasn't there on change log,where you take girl home,go right go into antenna building,go up stairs,enjoy

I don't get anything going up to the top of the antenna building. It doesn't let me climb to the top. Says it is too dangerous. Maybe I am missing something.

Reactions: Dependable_223
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes