- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Short but fun update. I hoped it would be like this, it was supposed to release everything at once but they kept pushing so hard that they had to split the update in two.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
What we got was great. The threesomes that being set up is exciting but with both side girl quests still ongoing and no house events for Laura, the update feels incomplete. Also the english was worse than usual.

Reactions: jaredforks

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Does BoN will release house events later on (two weeks or something) like the other patches or Laura will be left like that without house events, etc?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I expected to get more (like house events or some threesome scene), but what we got was done nicely, Laura's scenes are amazing and the building of threesomes is great (if there's an order, please make Laura & Amy be the first developed, never asked for nothing before). The content is short so expect my saves post soon tomorrow (rn it's 11pm my time), now I need some sleep

BDI

May 23, 2017
For some reason, the "use the shower in your room" does not work in the V84.5

Luiccha

Feb 2, 2019
Anyone got a completed save? This latest updated nuked my progress with Laura back to the start of 0.84 Part 1 and now I'm stuck in an infinite loop of the Shasha lesbo scene.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes