paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
This game looks great to play, but every time I come in here to check out what's being discussed, it's always rage about a gigantic amount of bugs and unfinished stuff

I've been a patreon supporter for Beggar of Net once, never again

Reactions: CMJ520

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
is 2023 and there is not a fucking way to turn down music scenes volume. tf is wrong with this game????

BDI

May 23, 2017
is 2023 and there is not a fucking way to turn down music scenes volume. tf is wrong with this game????
When the game boots up there is a screen that says New game, continue,options.Open up the options and you can regulate the sound and volume there.

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
Hi guys, I'm stuck.

I don't remember exactly where do I have to talk to Lucy in order to progress her questline

I don't remember which Tyna's trainer is talking about, tho XD.

Sorry, I drop the game for a year or so. Thanks for your help! Captura de pantalla 2023-02-18 075931.png

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
does anyone have a save form when we have to choose our gang?
Thanks in advance.
Check the saves post, it's on my signature and on the thread's OP

Haven't seen any updates for quite some time now.. Is it abandoned?
New to this game? Get used, BoN takes months to release. And 70% of the time it's not what you expected (not the character/scene/content you tought would be added). But the art is fucking great, the sex scene thing is quite unique, most the characters are interesting and there are some really promising stuff, so we keep coming hoping for the best

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020

New to this game? Get used, BoN takes months to release. And 70% of the time it's not what you expected (not the character/scene/content you tought would be added). But the art is fucking great, the sex scene thing is quite unique, most the characters are interesting and there are some really promising stuff, so we keep coming hoping for the best
Thanks, but I did check out that post. but I was super confused by the number of files and didn't know which one is what I needed

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018

are you uploding the saves from 0.92

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Haven't seen any updates for quite some time now.. Is it abandoned?
I'm guessing that you posted this in order to stir up the anti-Beggar crowd.

I'm no fan of Beggar in the least bit, but there is no way that you opened up this thread and saw:

Thread Updated: 2022-12-20
Release Date: 2022-12-20

And then posted....

"Haven't seen any updates for quite some time now.. Is it abandoned?"

....without being a huge troll/shit stirrer. LOL!

The game was literally updated 2 months ago. Why would you think it was abandoned? LOL!

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Thanks, but I did check out that post. but I was super confused by the number of files and didn't know which one is what I needed
The gang choice save is the file1, in the Extras.rar

are you uploding the saves from 0.92
When there is word of version 0.93 I'll hasten it so people can use my saves to start the new release. Right now it's all about Lucy and if you check old posts of mine you'll see how much I like that character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Fixes:
  • Guard bug during Lucy quest
  • Coma stages bugs
Note: For the guard bug, if you saved right at the spot or close, you will still get caught for ONLY the first attempt. After the patch will correct the game and second attempt, the guard will stop moving like flash and walk like a human.

Last edited:

Thaksin

Apr 20, 2018
I have a problem with the game, please fix it.
Visit Carol in her home at #2 New Neighborhood
I play in joiplay.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
I'm guessing that you posted this in order to stir up the anti-Beggar crowd.

I'm no fan of Beggar in the least bit, but there is no way that you opened up this thread and saw:

Thread Updated: 2022-12-20
Release Date: 2022-12-20

And then posted....

"Haven't seen any updates for quite some time now.. Is it abandoned?"

....without being a huge troll/shit stirrer. LOL!

The game was literally updated 2 months ago. Why would you think it was abandoned? LOL!

Welp, Begger used to update it more frequently back then, and it's been a while since it's stuck at 0.92. I heard there was supposed to be a update back in dec and then at jan end.

The guy got lazy, I suppose. I really like this game, so I'll keep waiting with low expectations.

I just hope it finishes before my life does though lol

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes