Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys, what content are you looking forward to in the next update? :unsure:
according to the last patreon post.

""""""Fix"""""" the content with bugs and events from the beginning of the game. Laura's missing house events, I guess the trios too or at least the "part 1" that leads to that ( she is currently about to fuck Sarah and is groping Lucy). I hope that the interactive sex with Lucy will also end to close his content.

Most likely it is a patch with just that.

The ideal thing would be for him to put his "pussy racing" to eliminate the presentation of the "pussy fights" that are still in the game and for Tyna to move forward, but with how lazy he is, I know he's not going to do it.

Reactions: angcal

MAdnan

Mar 18, 2021
I found picture error or not loading picture error when I go to work at garage, also used someone saved file, found same error at many places please fix it

ronaldinhogaucho

Feb 14, 2021
can someone fix my save? in the mission of maria mission it says to go to the garage in the morning, but when i get there she is not there

Mar 12, 2018
Does anyone have a guide for the Football trip to Spain? I am at the part where the coach is following Lucy and I can't fucking lose him.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone fix my save? in the mission of maria mission it says to go to the garage in the morning, but when i get there she is not there
You not suppose to go to garage in the morning, you already did that mission. The reason you seeing that is just bad coding by the dev. You suppose to go to Helen house at 12pm. I saved in her house facing the backyard door. Just enter it and the game will show the scene and correct itself (y) .

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes