Ulokokakaibaruiz

Jul 14, 2023
ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO FIX SANDRAS ANAL SCENE I FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!

This issue was bothering me because I am a completionist and I also enjoy a functioning game, so here's how you do it:

(Always make a backup of your save before messing with it. ALWAYS.)
1. Download RPGmakersaveeditor
2. Select a save right before entering Sandra's apartment for her anal scene and open it with the editor
3. Turn on advanced options
4. Go to variables and type in sandraquest
5. Change the variable to 50 and you are done.

BOOM!! Now you can skip the image freeze and have sex with her as if nothing was wrong in the first place. I'm so glad I figured this out even though I know some other bug will pop up and I'll go back to searching this thread for an answer like this just like you. Anyways I hope I've helped! Have fun fuckers!

Hello again, I have question I wanted to ask before I go too far. If I leave the Sandra quest unfinished as to not get her anal bug what content am I missing out on and will this break my game in the future? Also to anyone who's wondering why I am not asking for a fix it is because there is apparently no fix for this since it is a bug coded into the game.
I'm going to this

kappasenpa

May 15, 2019
I need help, in Beth and Amy's quests I am missing images and it won't let me move forward, do you know how to get the images from the img file?

Rkoonn

Jul 27, 2020
I have a problem in Warren's mission to get Lucy's laptop, when time runs out nothing happens,can anybody help me?

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
I need help, in Beth and Amy's quests I am missing images and it won't let me move forward, do you know how to get the images from the img file?
Did you use the missing image patch? If not go to bugfix download on main post and download the patch and install it without replacing any files. I'm not 100% sure this will fix your specific image but if the patch is a good one it will.

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
I have a problem in Warren's mission to get Lucy's laptop, when time runs out nothing happens,can anybody help me?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by nothing happens but I do know that you are not supposed to find the laptop and that you eventually return to warren with nothing.

Ulokokakaibaruiz

Jul 14, 2023
ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO FIX SANDRAS ANAL SCENE I FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!

This issue was bothering me because I am a completionist and I also enjoy a functioning game, so here's how you do it:

(Always make a backup of your save before messing with it. ALWAYS.)
1. Download RPGmakersaveeditor
2. Select a save right before entering Sandra's apartment for her anal scene and open it with the editor
3. Turn on advanced options
4. Go to variables and type in sandraquest
5. Change the variable to 50 and you are done.

BOOM!! Now you can skip the image freeze and have sex with her as if nothing was wrong in the first place. I'm so glad I figured this out even though I know some other bug will pop up and I'll go back to searching this thread for an answer like this just like you. Anyways I hope I've helped! Have fun fuckers!

Hello again, I have question I wanted to ask before I go too far. If I leave the Sandra quest unfinished as to not get her anal bug what content am I missing out on and will this break my game in the future? Also to anyone who's wondering why I am not asking for a fix it is because there is apparently no fix for this since it is a bug coded into the game.
Brother how you turn on advanced options in save editor online?
This is my save , please help bro I'm also stuck in sandra

Last edited:

kappasenpa

May 15, 2019
Did you use the missing image patch? If not go to bugfix download on main post and download the patch and install it without replacing any files. I'm not 100% sure this will fix your specific image but if the patch is a good one it will.
For Beth the patch worked,with Amy i copy and changed the name from AMY001SKY to AMY001LAMBO

Viss0222

Sep 13, 2023
I experience this also, how to fix this?
1719841045436.png
I have managed to solve it using MTool.
Steps:
1. Run MTool
2. Drag and drop the game's main program (Game.exe) into the tool window
3. Once the game starts, the tool interface will change automatically when it detects the game.
4. Click the "DataEdit" menu -> Click contents -> Player -> Then uncheck _transparent
5. Click the Apply to Game menu in the top right corner and done

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Tried both houses, from 21:00 till 03:50 nothing works, text said it would be on a friday, tried on friday going into saturday.

I cant even get into the old house anymore.

Symphony of the Night
Can you help?

For the record, last thing i did was going to the colobiam house to get Maria's Laptop and the girl asked for 60k while maria peed herself
You broke your save. I dont know how. But the game doesnt do this. You doing new house questline when you not suppose to be doing it as yet. You still have old house quest. The game doesn't cause this. Unfortunately, you have to start fresh.

hi Symphony of the Night
I started the game again as requested, but I'm still stuck in the police with Carmen, help me
Carmen quest-line is finish at police station and just loops

Hello, can you help me with a bug. When I finish the first training session in Barcelona and I'm around the city, suddenly it sends me to a scene in front of the stadium and it starts flashing and if I go to sleep, there's a scene with Lucy and when it ends it, sends me to the scene at the stadium flicker.
NEVER change time/days at Barcelona.

See save file attached below.

Jun 30, 2017
cf41278db915cf0c501c0c3af269b574.png
INFORMATION

Hello to all my dear followers.
This month I will release version 0.97, I have rewritten the entire story of Carmen, now it is very deep and funnier and has more scenes. I'm sorry but I love this character. I'm working on fixing those damn bugs. Every time I feel better and I feel closer to being the same as before. It's been a tough time, but I'm starting to see the light. I know I'm absent and not very communicative, but I have to be for my mental health. I think we're close to things getting back to normal. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
You broke your save. I dont know how. But the game doesnt do this. You doing new house questline when you not suppose to be doing it as yet. You still have old house quest. The game doesn't cause this. Unfortunately, you have to start fresh.
I think i found the problem, on this older save that is just before go to the colombian girl with Maria, when i try to enter teracota store, an old scene starts that leads to the orgy at the boat with the father, i already did in the past. The problem is that after the laptop quest i need to go there to get panties for Maria, and the bug happens.

Can the store event ID be changed to eleminate this scene and not lock me?

Also, can you point me to a SAVE/FILE editor so i can play with and learn a bit?

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 3789149
INFORMATION

Hello to all my dear followers.
This month I will release version 0.97, I have rewritten the entire story of Carmen, now it is very deep and funnier and has more scenes. I'm sorry but I love this character. I'm working on fixing those damn bugs. Every time I feel better and I feel closer to being the same as before. It's been a tough time, but I'm starting to see the light. I know I'm absent and not very communicative, but I have to be for my mental health. I think we're close to things getting back to normal. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
this guy seriously just can't do a bugfix?, but no he have to remake the most recent 30min content during for months

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think i found the problem, on this older save that is just before go to the colombian girl with Maria, when i try to enter teracota store, an old scene starts that leads to the orgy at the boat with the father, i already did in the past. The problem is that after the laptop quest i need to go there to get panties for Maria, and the bug happens.

Also, can you point me to a SAVE/FILE editor so i can play with and learn a bit?
Is this save before the new house? If not, you cannot fix it unfortunately or specifically, to much trouble imo. I would check the save but no promise. If you are at new house already and did quests there, then it to much trouble/broken to fix.

Reactions: ganzback

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Is this save before the new house? If not, you cannot fix it unfortunately or specifically, to much trouble imo. I would check the save but no promise. If you are at new house already and did quests there, then it to much trouble/broken to fix.
I understand, but its weird because i followed the guide.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

I understand, but its weird because i followed the guide.
Which guide???
The guide at OP is outdated and wrong on so many levels. The game has change tons. If you getting teleported to weird scenes and all kind of issues, this prompts for either of these three things: you using a mod/editing yourself (note my mod doesnt caused any issues), you using an old save (v0.94 and up, needs a new game start) OR three, you teleport/left an ongoing mission without finishing it (this is when the game locks the phone/W key).

Trying to circumvent the issue, will just cause unforeseen bugs later on (which are not true bugs).

I suggest you start a new game and follow only BOF and nothing else or get a v0.96 save at new house at least.

Symphony of the Night Could you help me pls ?
Sorry man, I dont fix issue that are not game bugs. I will help you out only this time.
Check save below and go to your hotel room.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
So regarding the guide, should I still focus mainly on:
1. Finishing character quests before moving on to anything else?
2. Prioritize school quests?

Also what are the ways in which the guide is wrong because I've been following the guide and what you said just made me really nervous...
Which guide???
The guide at OP is outdated and wrong on so many levels. The game has change tons. If you getting teleported to weird scenes and all kind of issues, this prompts for either of these three things: you using a mod/editing yourself (note my mod doesnt caused any issues), you using an old save (v0.94 and up, needs a new game start) OR three, you teleport/left an ongoing mission without finishing it (this is when the game locks the phone/W key).

Trying to circumvent the issue, will just cause unforeseen bugs later on (which are not true bugs).

I suggest you start a new game and follow only BOF and nothing else or get a v0.96 save at new house at least.

Sorry man, I dont fix issue that are not game bugs. I will help you out only this time.
Check save below and go to your hotel room.
So regarding the guide, should I still focus mainly on:
1. Finishing character quests before moving on to anything else?
2. Prioritize school quests?

Also what are the ways in which the guide is wrong because I've been following the guide and what you said just made me really nervous...

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes