Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
View attachment 3789149
INFORMATION

Hello to all my dear followers.
This month I will release version 0.97, I have rewritten the entire story of Carmen, now it is very deep and funnier and has more scenes. I'm sorry but I love this character. I'm working on fixing those damn bugs. Every time I feel better and I feel closer to being the same as before. It's been a tough time, but I'm starting to see the light. I know I'm absent and not very communicative, but I have to be for my mental health. I think we're close to things getting back to normal. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
"Thanks for your patience and understanding" always get me, why not to release the bugfix first? I only see nonsense coming from him, as always, thanks again BootyxAssassin to give the news for us.

Cookiasdasd

Aug 22, 2020
Which guide???
The guide at OP is outdated and wrong on so many levels. The game has change tons. If you getting teleported to weird scenes and all kind of issues, this prompts for either of these three things: you using a mod/editing yourself (note my mod doesnt caused any issues), you using an old save (v0.94 and up, needs a new game start) OR three, you teleport/left an ongoing mission without finishing it (this is when the game locks the phone/W key).

Trying to circumvent the issue, will just cause unforeseen bugs later on (which are not true bugs).

I suggest you start a new game and follow only BOF and nothing else or get a v0.96 save at new house at least.

Sorry man, I dont fix issue that are not game bugs. I will help you out only this time.
Check save below and go to your hotel room.
Thx, if this isn`t a game bug what is ? because i dont skip time and nothing else so i dont know why thats happen

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
0-97 just rewrite crman story and what the point 0-96 play for it 0-97 story is change will the save is not working after that

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thx, if this isn`t a game bug what is ? because i dont skip time and nothing else so i dont know why thats happen
I will not have any clue as to what you did man. So I cant help you on that front.
All I know, that bug you experience is not a bug and caused when time is changed or advance by the player itself. There is a tree in the game, at Barcelona if you click on it advances time, but should not affect the game unless you spam it. I have yet to experience any bug there at Barcelona and played there maybe 4 times already. So has other members. Hence the reason why the dev disable the phone menu/time skip for Barcelona. You may notice the time advances there, so events are governed by time more specifically at Barcelona, than the rest of the game. As a result, the blinking is due to out of sync time/day caused by the player itself

Reactions: ganzback

Cookiasdasd

Aug 22, 2020
I will not have any clue as to what you did man. So I cant help you on that front.
All I know, that bug you experience is not a bug and caused when time is changed or advance by the player itself. There is a tree in the game, at Barcelona if you click on it advances time, but should not affect the game unless you spam it. I have yet to experience any bug there at Barcelona and played there maybe 4 times already. So has other members. Hence the reason why the dev disable the phone menu/time skip for Barcelona. You may notice the time advances there, so events are governed by time more specifically at Barcelona, than the rest of the game. As a result, the blinking is due to out of sync time/day caused by the player itself
i see... I don't know what to do because I don't have the money to buy the translator, so in Barcelona I can't do any of the missions. and there comes a moment where the game flashes again

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i see... I don't know what to do because I don't have the money to buy the translator, so in Barcelona I can't do any of the missions. and there comes a moment where the game flashes again
Oh dam, I understand bro. But you can try using my cheat mod to add money or you can save edit your game. I can even go further and help you out a bit I think.
I have some saves that are bug free and are new game start for v0.96 of the game. I believe I have one right at the start of Barcelona i.e. before the flight where Lucy is waiting for you on the street of new house. I only upload the mafia choices one on my discord, but didnt get time to check/upload the others there. If tomorrow when Im uploading and come across one for Barcelona I will pm/dm you it here. But Im fairly certain I have that save.

Cookiasdasd

Aug 22, 2020
Oh dam, I understand bro. But you can try using my cheat mod to add money or you can save edit your game. I can even go further and help you out a bit I think.
I have some saves that are bug free and are new game start for v0.96 of the game. I believe I have one right at the start of Barcelona i.e. before the flight where Lucy is waiting for you on the street of new house. I only upload the mafia choices one on my discord, but didnt get time to check/upload the others there. If tomorrow when Im uploading and come across one for Barcelona I will pm/dm you it here. But Im fairly certain I have that save.
I would really appreciate it, I literally went from bug to bug haha first with the Russian mafia and then a couple of random bugs that I was able to fix and now this. I don't know what to do anymore haha, Luckily I was able to play 15 hours without errors

ar1401

Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys, I have an issue where the game is stuck on the same image. I couldnt fix it by using the bug fixer "black screen" or "Image stuck". It occured after a Sandra quest and its the Sandra003 image in particular. Moving around using Phone or reloading save didnt work. I tried deleting the image from the folder but then I get the couldnt load image error. Any way to fix this as the last save is many hours ago...
thanks

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys, I have an issue where the game is stuck on the same image. I couldnt fix it by using the bug fixer "black screen" or "Image stuck". It occured after a Sandra quest and its the Sandra003 image in particular. Moving around using Phone or reloading save didnt work. I tried deleting the image from the folder but then I get the couldnt load image error. Any way to fix this as the last save is many hours ago...
thanks
Is it after the Sandra anal scene?

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Yeah the Sandra anal scene is bugged, and it seems like there's no way to actually fix it. The cheat mod might have had a fix previously, but they discontinued the bug fixes that came along with it.

Edit: Apparently there is some half-measures, like changing the variables before you have your save bugged, or messing with MTools. I don't see those as bugfixes though, so I will not delete my comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: ar1401

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah the Sandra anal scene is bugged, and it seems like there's no way to actually fix it. The cheat mod might have had a fix previously, but they discontinued the bug fixes that came along with it.
This has actually been solved twice on this page actually. Go to my post #40004 and then I recommend you delete your question after you you solve it as to not make it harder for people to find future solutions or confuse them when using the search feature. You can also DM if you're not clear on how to fix it still.

Reactions: ar1401

ar1401

Feb 2, 2021
This has actually been solved twice on this page actually. Go to my post #40004 and then I recommend you delete your question after you you solve it as to not make it harder for people to find future solutions or confuse them when using the search feature. You can also DM if you're not clear on how to fix it still.
thanks for ur suggestion but like I mentioned I sadly didnt have any saves before it (only many hours of progress ago...)
i tried to set the variable to something else as it already was on 50 but no luck. I guess i will have to just replay again if there are no other suggestions.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I would really appreciate it, I literally went from bug to bug haha first with the Russian mafia and then a couple of random bugs that I was able to fix and now this. I don't know what to do anymore haha, Luckily I was able to play 15 hours without errors
Save sent man, check your inbox (y)

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
I need help. I got to the point where I need to wait for Warren outside of the school to progress the main quest, but have some issues. I typically will continue the school quest until after Sarah, Tyna, and Rachel school quest, but when in the car, I can't drop off Sarah at New House. I will put my saves (2 (before school night quest) and 10(at new house)) and a picture for someone to know how to fix (Symphony of the night mainly). I will either like to see if they can be able to have the main quest progress to having Warren outside the school or being able to drop Sarah off. 1007672107.jpg

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes