bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
Hey I looked a little bit but couldn't find answer to whether or not the Lucy/Maria and Sarah/Luara scenes are repeatable. Luckily I made a save before the birthday but it would be nice if there was a way to repeat in-game.

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
How to solve the error that the sex options buttons? do not work for me.
This has been answered multiple times, you either can unlock your character prior to speaking with the person you are about to have sex with or you can just click a random option and then click the one you are trying to select. There are also instances where certain characters' scenes do not work properly and the only way to fix would be to download the bug fix from SoTN.

You can use the search option on this website to search this thread for any previous answers that you may be looking for.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I need help. I got to the point where I need to wait for Warren outside of the school to progress the main quest, but have some issues. I typically will continue the school quest until after Sarah, Tyna, and Rachel school quest, but when in the car, I can't drop off Sarah at New House. I will put my saves (2 (before school night quest) and 10(at new house)) and a picture for someone to know how to fix (Symphony of the night mainly). I will either like to see if they can be able to have the main quest progress to having Warren outside the school or being able to drop Sarah off. View attachment 3803366
I drop Sarah off and now you have to drop Tyna at #4 Downtown. Should work fine now

Reactions: ganzback

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
I drop Sarah off and now you have to drop Tyna at #4 Downtown. Should work fine now
You are a lifesaver. I would like to know how you did it and what was the exact problem for that to happen. Since I've been dealing with bugs like these in my MANY playthroughs of this game, but this was the one that stump me.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh shit Amaria is in the game finally

Does that finally mean we started actually interacting with Tyna? maybe even...Tyna content next year?!

!Daddy69!

May 14, 2022
HELP LUCY Quest.

Im stuck on the date night where you play Lucy at her work. Its asking me to go to cafeteria but 2 people are blocking the door. I tried going everywhere else that i can including the lab where you get in hazmat suit but nothing moves the away from the door. What am i missing?

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
i've advanced a lot on the story and still cant get to work on the carshop, what i'm missing? i did the online course

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
i m stuck with sandra anal as well as brenda quest where it shows distract mom as well as cant complete babysitting job as when she invite me for coffee i cant click any button

bebe33

Nov 3, 2018
i m stuck with sandra anal as well as brenda quest where it shows distract mom as well as cant complete babysitting job as when she invite me for coffee i cant click any button
There are so many things wrong with this post and I'm going off an all nighter so all I'm going to say is use the search feature as well as your eyes. If you are on the newest version asking about the baby sitter then find god. Maybe I'm being an asshole and I'll edit this after I sleep but it's just crazy how little people try to find answers themselves (and they're not even hard ones to find either they are literally right before your very eyes if you just look for a second).

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
i've found a bug that i believe ruined the save, in that "ethereal" world where the mc's dad attack him the image get stuck, and cant acces de menu that fixes bugs

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I just realized.

in that nightmare sequence, is green monster jack the debut of Beggar’s voice acting? Because I don’t know who else would be delivering that like he said when he kills you.

Jossop

Jul 9, 2017
Has anyone got a save after the bathroom scene? It bugs out and just keeps flashing at the game that day for me and I can't progress past this frame.

1720548116589.png

Luffu

Jul 13, 2022
Does anyone have a save after we move into the new house. I honestly don’t want to play the game all over again, and then having to run into bugs. It’d be very appreciated thank you!

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
My review of the 096 version.

CONTENTS
From his announcement page, Beggar says that some of the contents will be on this version : Carmen's full quest and interactive sex. Same for Amaria's interactive sex.
Well technically thoses contents are there in the game. But you can't see them during the play, not implemented.
So, we're not fullfilled of what we announced, unfortunately. Hope there's gonna be there with many more contents in the 097 version, I'm always gonna be seriously doubtful about it now.

The BlackJack game in recess :
- Repetitive mini-game, with a very small reward (one topless pic and one ladypart pic for each girl). When you can just talk to someone you already finished her quest to have sex, doesn't make a lot of sense to complicate for now.
We see how it's gonna develop, I can't imagine that was just this.

Lucy Date :
- Lot of bugs sadly (thanks to Symphony of the night for his patch for fixing it). I was not necessary looking for a whole new set of contents with Lucy, we already saw so many the last updates, but it was logical to have her Dating contents, eveybody else in the family have it.

Brenda :
- We gotta consider this one as a new character, because she's nothing alike her former version, not only physically but the personnality. The old Brenda was an outcast who believes on supernatural stuff, trying to use it to make friends.
That new Brenda is a girl from an healthy family, but not allowed to go out because of her control freak Mom. So why just present her as new character ? It's avoiding confusion for thoses who played both version.

Jason :
- The change is way more subtil this time, but more classical also. Getting rid of Jason's unfaithful father, unlike the former version of him being a gay-raper. And you can have also a full interactive sex scene with Jason (for Gay contents)

2 specials 3some :
- This is something we waiting for since quite some time. So that's cool to see this happening, both deliver what they should.

Could have been a super update if there was not thoses misses and malfunctions, like always now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes