franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
i gotta ask, Irene (the cleaning lady) is unfinished right? the dev completely forgot to give her an ahegao vaginal scene, didnt give her a handjob or footjob scene. I dont even think she has a story that lets you see her outside of school

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Please help i am stuck with this, quest Daisy and Alison can't finish..
There is no error in the save. Daisy questline is finish.
For Alison you just have to do her dates which you can as normal.

I suggest you look at the or some other means to understand what should be done next, if BOF is not enough.

Reactions: ganzback

Tuskbool

Jul 11, 2024
There is no error in the save. Daisy questline is finish.
For Alison you just have to do her dates which you can as normal.

I suggest you look at the or some other means to understand what should be done next, if BOF is not enough.
I do all quest Alison till get threesome and quest Beth to finish , but i cant do anyting waithing warren till come to school, please help master..

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Which one has lesser content this revamp or the old one? :/
The revamp has more content.

I do all quest Alison till get threesome and quest Beth to finish , but i cant do anyting waithing warren till come to school, please help master..
Go to principal office > then roof > then principal office again
(you may get a bug when on roof and cant leave. Go to the vents of left and enter and exit. Then you can leave roof)

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
the sandra bug still persists and the updated bug fixer removed the sex image stuck fix, so now when i load my save file the naked sandra image wont go away

luinn77

May 3, 2023
Gives this error during Morgan's party mission. I restarted the game completely but i still get the same error.Please can you help ?

Fail.png

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
man forget this game, its so infuriating, shit is supposed to be getting fixed and there are bugs from 3 years ago that are still present. You cant have sex with the mechanic girl, you get stuck in warrens doors when you have to speak to him or your dad inside his house. Sandra is still bugged after anal sex, come on man, seriously?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes